JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
President Obama’s signature on the budget resolution that removes wolves from federal protection in several western states, including part of Washington doesn’t mean that Evergreen State hunters should plan on hunting a big predator anytime soon.

<broken link removed>

When they opened it up in Idaho. it didnt take long to start filling tags. they can desimate deer and elk poulations fast, when left un checked.

Anti's will tie this up in court FOREVER. Obama will look mainstream, but no change in wolf population-continued decline in deer/elk numbers. Hollow policy.

there is a reason these animals were killed off! you know if you just stand back and apply logic to EVERYTHING in this world/ US,it would be just fine.but in stead you have a bunch of bums trying to save the world one cuddly wolf at a time,as it packs off a few kids and they say we are encroaching in there habitat. give me a break!

This is a step in the right direction but I am taking a wait and see attitude. I am guess we will never see wolf hunting in Oregon too many liberals in this state to allow that. Heck there are groups trying to protection of cats. Cats are currently doing more harm than wolves. If they have their way we won't be hunting cats much longer.

Now it looks like Idaho and Montana will have fall wolf hunts. The tags are on sale for wolves now in Idaho $11.50 for residents and $186 for nonresidents plus the cost of a hunting licence. Personally, I am glad the wolf is delisted from the "endangered species" list and each state is now in control of managing wolves and not the federal government.

Ehunter just wait until Oregon gets a more substantial wolf population. The same Libs, PETAs, tree huggers, and other anti-hunter groups will be yelling save the wolf just like the are doing with the big cats in your state. I have seen areas in Idaho where cougars have been hard on elk and deer, but there is no comparison to the damage cougars can do compared to what the wolves have done to the game population in Idaho. In many places in Central Idaho where there use to be thriving elk and deer population, they are almost non-existent.

Buckfynn I know your right I have been following whats going on over there. At least you have a govenor who will stand up to the FEDS in our state they can't wait to kiss their feet and bend over back words we have no politicians with a spine in this state. Portland and the libs rule. I don't even have a senator or congressmen to complain too:s0131:

Now it looks like Idaho and Montana will have fall wolf hunts. The tags are on sale for wolves now in Idaho $11.50 for residents and $186 for nonresidents plus the cost of a hunting licence. Personally, I am glad the wolf is delisted from the "endangered species" list and each state is now in control of managing wolves and not the federal government.

Ehunter just wait until Oregon gets a more substantial wolf population. The same Libs, PETAs, tree huggers, and other anti-hunter groups will be yelling save the wolf just like the are doing with the big cats in your state. I have seen areas in Idaho where cougars have been hard on elk and deer, but there is no comparison to the damage cougars can do compared to what the wolves have done to the game population in Idaho. In many places in Central Idaho where there use to be thriving elk and deer population, they are almost non-existent.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top