JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anti-gun medical database that can be used to deny your right to purchase firearms. As GOA has warned for several months, the ObamaCare legislation will pump your medical information into the medical database that was created under the stimulus bill earlier this year.

The federal government has already used medical diagnoses (such as PTSD) to deny more than 150,000 military veterans the right to own guns -- without their being convicted of a crime or receiving any due process of law. So don’t be surprised if socialized ObamaCare results in your medical information being used to infringe upon your Second Amendment rights.
<broken link removed>

You may or may not be aware that the US Government's Center for Disease Control (CDC) cosiders guns a "virus" that causes "disease" crime. So, don't be surprised if this new "health care" program has requirements to eradicate "GUN DISEASE".

Obama and his handlers know that Gov't health care insurance is the key to the kingdom.
Just wait and see how many freedoms this can-o-worms influences.
Gun ownership will be at the top of the list, using taxation first, and denial of rights right behind it.

Beware the subtlety of today's tyranny!

You may or may not be aware that the US Government's Center for Disease Control (CDC) cosiders guns a "virus" that causes "disease" crime. So, don't be surprised if this new "health care" program has requirements to eradicate "GUN DISEASE".

Do you have and links on this? I would love to read more about this.

I'm OK with that idea, but please refrain from authoritative information or citations to real sources. Let's stick to the internet. People don't post things on the internet if the information isn't rock solid. Take the original poster's link to the Gun Owners of America site. That was perfect, because the link was descriptive without providing any support for the points being made. See, that way you can be sure that the information is correct (why would anyone post something that wasn't true on the internet?) or, if it's just BS, you can be sure that reality won't get in the way of a rant. Win win.

To be honest.. I don't trust this gun owners of america. It seems as though they are abusing their actual cause to oppose something they don't believe in.

Over the past month and a half I have watched them make unverifiable, extremely misleading claims, which to state again, have no evidence to support them. Now, if they can get on board, and cite specific points in this horrible legislation, then I will be with them on their stance.

They claim Baucus is an anti-gun guy. And they are half correct on that. I found he is half and half when it comes to gun legislation, in the past he had voted against it, but in recent years he has mostly voted for gun rights. Which makes sense, because I don't think you would last as a Montana senator without supporting gun rights.

That said, I don't like this legislation. I'm all for health care reform, but the health care reform proposed by Baucus is opressive. The government has NO RIGHT to mandate that I should buy health insurance.

Do you have and links on this? I would love to read more about this.

Here is an article from the late 90's but it gives some insight into the BS that the CDC has been up to.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1568/is_n11_v28/ai_19280023/

The UN supports the same theory and they actually view gun rights as "violations to ones human rights" since from their viewpoint, gun rights create a dangerous society. It's also one of the main reasons that the US is not on the UN's Human Rights Council (even though China and Cuba are :s0112:)

I'm OK with that idea, but please refrain from authoritative information or citations to real sources. Let's stick to the internet. People don't post things on the internet if the information isn't rock solid. Take the original poster's link to the Gun Owners of America site. That was perfect, because the link was descriptive without providing any support for the points being made. See, that way you can be sure that the information is correct (why would anyone post something that wasn't true on the internet?) or, if it's just BS, you can be sure that reality won't get in the way of a rant. Win win.

not_this_crap_again.jpg

So the GOA is full of crap? Under those terms no reliable sources could possibly be presented as evidence. So you always strive to honestly represent the truth?

By the standards you just laid out I will need to have each person involved physically available for questioning to satisfy you. :s0155:

"To be honest.. I don't trust this gun owners of america. It seems as though they are abusing their actual cause to oppose something they don't believe in."

But you do trust the government??? LOL LOL

jj

"To be honest.. I don't trust this gun owners of america. It seems as though they are abusing their actual cause to oppose something they don't believe in."

But you do trust the government??? LOL LOL

jj

When did I say that?

I'm a conspiracy theorist. Of course I don't trust the government.

I was pointing out, however that GOA appears to be just making bubblegum up to mislead people.

If you read my post you would note this little part.

That said, I don't like this legislation. I'm all for health care reform, but the health care reform proposed by Baucus is opressive. The government has NO RIGHT to mandate that I should buy health insurance.

Are you a troll or do you not read?

Sorry, I only read the first of your post and considered the rest not worth reading. You may find some conspiracy in that LOL LOL

Drop it, it ain't worth the time LOL

jj

WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE IT HAS TO MESS WITH THE EVERDAY HARD WORKING PEOPLE ! not getting a group of military or some group together and take care of some of these "ghetto" areas. The places with people that dont have jobs dont go to school and do nothing but sit around and talk bubblegum about the way the world is giving no concern to the fact they are the scum. The kind of people that justify there acts on the fact there "just trying to survive" in these times. Im sorry my typing sucks and this may totally be the wrong place to post this just sick of all the crap in the world reading alot of stuff on the internet tonight and getting pissed ( I know then stop reading) thanks for letting me vent!

I was listening to Glenn Beck a little while ago and he said that the new "Healthcare" bill will have provisions that mean that some people will have to pay higher premiums if they are affected by unhealthy issues such as Obesity, smoking and GUNS IN THE HOUSE! Does anybody know if this is true?

Clearly. You're working for the government as a dis info agent here on NWFA. :s0114:

You are right, I pay taxes so alot of the time I am working for the government .:s0155: However as for me being a government agent sent here to spy on all of you.......... well I can't tell ya:D:D:D

jj

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top