JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0114::s0114:
Have you ever owned a business of any size?
"Not a back breaker...":s0112:
You have no clue, do you?
We already maintain, and comply with not only Layers of record keeping on behalf of the City, County, State and Federal level but also for numerous Departments/Agencies for all FOUR levels of Government!
It's a pretty deep pool of paper work already.
Furthermore, depending on what sort of business your are in, the fees and permits add up as well!!!
Do you know that even my air compressor has a permit/license and a FEE attached to it?!?!?!:s0114: Yes, even my air compressor!!!
So... Please get yourself a full understanding as to what us business owners Are Already Up Against when you make such a statement as, "not call it a back breaker..."
When it comes to the FOUR levels of Government, and their Multiple Departments/Agencies that we report to, OUR BACKS WERE BROKEN A ONG TIME AGO!

And, the bottom line is that YOU the Consumer are going to PAY for all of that "not a back breaker" paperwork:cool:

Yeah, I DO have business experience, and doing paperwork is part of the cost of doing business. In my own life I have been a self-employed carpenter paying self-employment taxes AHEAD of the income---big fun. I have been a partner in a construction contracting business, with all of the licenses and bonding and bookeeping, etc. And I have owned and operated a gasoline station and country store, with all of those taxes and licenses---every pump and scale and meter needed a separate license and inspection and fee. I even needed a separate "Shopkeeper's License" to sell aspirin! Need I mention Federal, State, and County taxes? Granted, I never had to deal with more than two layers of government because I kept no employees and operated in rural areas. But I am quite aware of business paperwork requirements being a pain in the arse which costs time and money. That's what accountants are for.

All that I am saying is that businesses keep records of purchases anyway for their own tax deductions, and keeping a tally of how much is bought from each vendor is not that big of a deal. It's on your spreadsheets if nothing else, and most people use business software that can be set up to do this automatically. It is no surprise that the government wants the IRS to corral more taxes from sellers in cash transactions. Filing 1099 Forms IS an added burden, but it just part of the cost of doing business that everybody pays for anyway---and is NOT the end of the World............................elsullo

naaa... you said more than that...:s0112:

Where did anyone state is was the "end of the world"?
Re-read my post.
you even admit that, its a pain in the a, and that it costs money and time that we pass on again and again, and again to the customer.
EVERYONE gets hosed by BIG GOVERNMENT.
Think about what you had to do to sell aspirin! If that is not the epitome of government run a muck then what is??:s0114:

Logic. You has it.

Good point. It's been a while since I read any of the Bible. After getting through the Torah and the Koran I realized how similar the fables were and went to reading Buddhist texts. Those are almost the same as the last three, too.

One of the most interesting classes I took in college was called Comparitive Religions. It discussed the foundations and core beliefs of Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Shinto, etc. I agree, the fables and stories are quite similar.

One of the most interesting classes I took in college was called Comparitive Religions. It discussed the foundations and core beliefs of Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Shinto, etc. I agree, the fables and stories are quite similar.

I'm always surprised at how many people I run into that don't realize that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are the same core religions based on the exact same God.

I'm always surprised at how many people I run into that don't realize that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are the same core religions based on the exact same God.

What is sad is how certain groups can pervert a religion to justify support for their truly evil actions, i.e. radical islamists, Westboro Baptist Church, the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, etc............ There have been a whole lot of people killed or imprisoned in the name of God.

What is sad is how certain groups can pervert a religion to justify support for their truly evil actions, i.e. radical islamists, Westboro Baptist Church, the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, etc............ There have been a whole lot of people killed or imprisoned in the name of God.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!!!!!!!.....................elsullo :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top