JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless he plans to use Executive Order, he has no chance of moving it through that fast. It is possible (although hopefully unlikely) that he rams it through eventually, but its going to be a long drawn out contentious fight...

I just don't understand people here that say nothing will pass and how they can reason things out and come to that conclusion.

People are substantially easier to dupe and are much more gullible now than they were in the early 90s. IQs have sunk due to texting, Twittering, Facebook-ing, and all the constant fear mongering in the last twenty years. The average person is nothing more than a dumbed down debt slave at this point. (Like the movie Idiocracy on a shorter time scale)

The NRA is pathetic. The best they can do is point their collective finger at video games.

If Americans somehow halt anti-gun legislation there will just be more incidents to convince them to do so, worse than SH, as the economy sinks further into the sewer and people start losing it on a mass scale.

All that can be hoped for at this point is that it won't be worse than 1994 + the ban of private party sales.

I just don't understand people here that say nothing will pass and how they can reason things out and come to that conclusion.

People are substantially easier to dupe and are much more gullible now than they were in the early 90s. IQs have sunk due to texting, Twittering, Facebook-ing, and all the constant fear mongering in the last twenty years. The average person is nothing more than a dumbed down debt slave at this point.

The NRA is pathetic. The best they can do is point their collective finger at video games.

If Americans somehow halt anti-gun legislation there will just be more incidents to convince them to do so, worse than SH, as the economy sinks further into the sewer and people start losing it on a mass scale.

All that can be hoped for at this point is that it won't be worse than 1994 + the ban of private party sales.

I'm not sure how people can be so quick to concede before it happens. I respect your opinion Burt, but I wonder if you are giving up before the games been played...

Joe Biden never knows what he's talking about. If he happens to speak a truth it's because he got lucky and the facts agreed with his words, doesn't happen very often.

In all do respect, what would you guys do then?
If the NRA sucks, then what would you do?
The problem is, people talk in circles.
Are we scared to say what we want to say?
If we are such tough guys, then say it like it is.

In all do respect, what would you guys do then?
If the NRA sucks, then what would you do?
The problem is, people talk in circles.
Are we scared to say what we want to say?
If we are such tough guys, then say it like it is.

I just have zero faith in the 98% who cannot think for themselves and are authority/gov worshiping drones. One out of 50 people can think for themselves, but that is simply not enough to stem the tide of the lemmings marching their way toward the cliff.

The future is not pretty when you are talking about anything that would empower an individual. The agenda is the destruction of all such empowerment and 'rights' in favor of the hive and TPTB that control what the hive thinks, eats, and acts upon. Ants in an ant farm is all we really are anymore.

I am curious that person who make these kind of threads is actually doing something, instead if copy and paste links or rant on the internet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top