Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Obama to Pass Gun Control Reform January 2012

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by netcarrier, Jan 4, 2013.

1. netcarrier

netcarrier Portland, Oregon Active Member

2. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Unless he plans to use Executive Order, he has no chance of moving it through that fast. It is possible (although hopefully unlikely) that he rams it through eventually, but its going to be a long drawn out contentious fight...

3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Does this Boston Mayor advise on lottery numbers too?

Nwcid and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I just don't understand people here that say nothing will pass and how they can reason things out and come to that conclusion.

People are substantially easier to dupe and are much more gullible now than they were in the early 90s. IQs have sunk due to texting, Twittering, Facebook-ing, and all the constant fear mongering in the last twenty years. The average person is nothing more than a dumbed down debt slave at this point. (Like the movie Idiocracy on a shorter time scale)

The NRA is pathetic. The best they can do is point their collective finger at video games.

If Americans somehow halt anti-gun legislation there will just be more incidents to convince them to do so, worse than SH, as the economy sinks further into the sewer and people start losing it on a mass scale.

All that can be hoped for at this point is that it won't be worse than 1994 + the ban of private party sales.

Mrand55 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how people can be so quick to concede before it happens. I respect your opinion Burt, but I wonder if you are giving up before the games been played...

6. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Joe Biden never knows what he's talking about. If he happens to speak a truth it's because he got lucky and the facts agreed with his words, doesn't happen very often.

7. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

In all do respect, what would you guys do then?
    If the NRA sucks, then what would you do?
    The problem is, people talk in circles.
    Are we scared to say what we want to say?
    If we are such tough guys, then say it like it is.

8. Oregonhunter5

Oregonhunter5 2C IDAHO Well-Known Member

In all do respect, what would you guys do then?
    If the NRA sucks, then what would you do?
    The problem is, people talk in circles.
    Are we scared to say what we want to say?
    If we are such tough guys, then say it like it is.

9. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I just have zero faith in the 98% who cannot think for themselves and are authority/gov worshiping drones. One out of 50 people can think for themselves, but that is simply not enough to stem the tide of the lemmings marching their way toward the cliff.

The future is not pretty when you are talking about anything that would empower an individual. The agenda is the destruction of all such empowerment and 'rights' in favor of the hive and TPTB that control what the hive thinks, eats, and acts upon. Ants in an ant farm is all we really are anymore.

fuhr52 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

I am curious that person who make these kind of threads is actually doing something, instead if copy and paste links or rant on the internet.

11. fuhr52

fuhr52 Lane County. Oregon Well-Known Member

The gun grabber special interests have a big advantage over pro-gun special interests. They have politics, the main stream media, Hollywood elites, and most of all human emotion, on their side.