JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont think we will muster the votes to stop this jerk. blacks will vote for him because he is black and a lot of whites will vote for him because they feel guilty over something that happened 150 yrs ago. Even more because they ae brain dead.

You forgot the Che Guevara flag in his headquarters; a 20-year membership in a militant "church", less than 150 days as a US Senator, dishonestly exaggerrated law school performance, a proposed $845 BILLION in worldwide welfare from OUR taxes, and an inability to define what he means by "change".

The last poll I saw listed blacks as representing about 13% of the US population. By itself, not a considerable percentage. Unfortunately, most of it will be combined with the usual suspects who dream of a government big enough to give them what they want (while ignoring that such a government would be powerful enough to take all we have).

You forgot the Che Guevara flag in his headquarters; a 20-year membership in a militant "church", less than 150 days as a US Senator, dishonestly exaggerrated law school performance, a proposed $845 BILLION in worldwide welfare from OUR taxes, and an inability to define what he means by "change".

The last poll I saw listed blacks as representing about 13% of the US population. By itself, not a considerable percentage. Unfortunately, most of it will be combined with the usual suspects who dream of a government big enough to give them what they want (while ignoring that such a government would be powerful enough to take all we have).
small precentage but they will vote, do you know that less people voted in the last election than voted in the american idol contest, once the second is gone all those liberal news folks that have been trashing it will find out that the first is gone also. Homeland security has killed the fourth and damaged a few others

Check this website out for info on how obama views guns:

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

Quote:

Q (to obama): Is the D.C. law prohibiting ownership of handguns consistent with an individual's right to bear arms?
A (from obama): As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it.

I thought that the individual rights we have were put into the constitution so that the exercise of that right couldn't be constrained by the government?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top