Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Landhawk Arms
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Defensive Arts

Obama the Messiah

Reactions
I dont think we will muster the votes to stop this jerk. blacks will vote for him because he is black and a lot of whites will vote for him because they feel guilty over something that happened 150 yrs ago. Even more because they ae brain dead.

Reactions
You forgot the Che Guevara flag in his headquarters; a 20-year membership in a militant "church", less than 150 days as a US Senator, dishonestly exaggerrated law school performance, a proposed $845 BILLION in worldwide welfare from OUR taxes, and an inability to define what he means by "change".

The last poll I saw listed blacks as representing about 13% of the US population. By itself, not a considerable percentage. Unfortunately, most of it will be combined with the usual suspects who dream of a government big enough to give them what they want (while ignoring that such a government would be powerful enough to take all we have).

Reactions
You forgot the Che Guevara flag in his headquarters; a 20-year membership in a militant "church", less than 150 days as a US Senator, dishonestly exaggerrated law school performance, a proposed $845 BILLION in worldwide welfare from OUR taxes, and an inability to define what he means by "change".

The last poll I saw listed blacks as representing about 13% of the US population. By itself, not a considerable percentage. Unfortunately, most of it will be combined with the usual suspects who dream of a government big enough to give them what they want (while ignoring that such a government would be powerful enough to take all we have).
small precentage but they will vote, do you know that less people voted in the last election than voted in the american idol contest, once the second is gone all those liberal news folks that have been trashing it will find out that the first is gone also. Homeland security has killed the fourth and damaged a few others

Reactions
Check this website out for info on how obama views guns:

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/barack_obama_gun_control.htm

Quote:

Q (to obama): Is the D.C. law prohibiting ownership of handguns consistent with an individual's right to bear arms?
A (from obama): As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. But just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right, in the same way that we have a right to private property but local governments can establish zoning ordinances that determine how you can use it.

I thought that the individual rights we have were put into the constitution so that the exercise of that right couldn't be constrained by the government?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online