JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Obama, Cuomo miss target on guns

… Cuomo said he immediately signed the new Empire State ban — passed pretty much in the dead of night late Monday — because “you can overpower the extremists with intelligence and common sense.”
That is, unless the extremists happens to be the New York governor and his minions, and the President and Vice President of the United States….

<broken link removed>

Do you get paid to write for the Examiner?

Says at the bottom :)

Dave Workman is an author, senior editor at TheGunMag.com, communications director for the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, award-winning outdoor writer, former member of the NRA Board of Directors and recognized expert on Washington State gun laws.

Dave, I really like your articles, I just wish there weren't so many dang advertisements and pop ups when I click on your links!

The NRA exposed Joe & Barry when they attended the meetings with Joe and came out pointing out that the government didn't talk about saving children at all, just how they could infringe on the 2nd.

Easiest way to identify a phony "it's for the children" lib: ask them if they support gun safety classes in our schools.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top