JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I willing voted for Obama and would do so again - if the best candidate you Reps can provide is Romney then you guys deserved to lose. I wonder if he will try to run again in 2016 which would make him a three time loser. I feel that who ever was voted in based on recent inicidents that we would be facing 2A issues. You really think that mowing 20 kids down is not going to have a public impact or outcry regardless of who is in the whitehouse? I still dont think the Reps are much different than the Dems regardless of what they say when it comes to getting the public on thier side,, neither side really care about our rights, they are doing what they need to do to remain in power.

Us gun owners are a minority in this country and wether we like it the majority will try to make us all feel better by controlling the the things that made this country great, one of which being our guns. The problem as I see it is that us gun owners are not doing anything to control who should and should not have guns. Loghner and Lanza and the kid in the CTC should not of had access to firearms as proven by thier actions. Why were these guns not locked upespecially in families where the parents know that the offsping ha mental issues. In the case of Lanza , the mother got shot and is in my mind the perpatator for not dealing with the known issue that her son had problems but was too stupid to secure here firearms when she wasnt home. As gun owners why are we not policing our own? We worry about our rights, what about the rights of those who have lost thier lifes to these criminals and teh ones that will lose thier rights and lifes in the future? Is the cost of freedom paid for in the blood of loved ones? I will not give up my guns because I do not think that is the solution to the problem, wether I have 5 , 6 or 30 rounds in a gun I can reload as many times as I need. It takes a certain type of person to use that on others and then to use it on themselves. How do we identy that type of person before they commit these crimes? We will never get them all but would like to reduce the odds of these crimes from happenig again.

James Ruby

Gun control is about people control not about protecting the innocent, look past the superficial before we lose it all because of emotional people like yourself. If Obama cared about children he would care about the 168 children killed as "collateral damage" in Pakistan as a direct result of his orders.

I willing voted for Obama and would do so again - if the best candidate you Reps can provide is Romney then you guys deserved to lose. I wonder if he will try to run again in 2016 which would make him a three time loser. I feel that who ever was voted in based on recent inicidents that we would be facing 2A issues. You really think that mowing 20 kids down is not going to have a public impact or outcry regardless of who is in the whitehouse? I still dont think the Reps are much different than the Dems regardless of what they say when it comes to getting the public on thier side,, neither side really care about our rights, they are doing what they need to do to remain in power.

Us gun owners are a minority in this country and wether we like it the majority will try to make us all feel better by controlling the the things that made this country great, one of which being our guns. The problem as I see it is that us gun owners are not doing anything to control who should and should not have guns. Loghner and Lanza and the kid in the CTC should not of had access to firearms as proven by thier actions. Why were these guns not locked upespecially in families where the parents know that the offsping ha mental issues. In the case of Lanza , the mother got shot and is in my mind the perpatator for not dealing with the known issue that her son had problems but was too stupid to secure here firearms when she wasnt home. As gun owners why are we not policing our own? We worry about our rights, what about the rights of those who have lost thier lifes to these criminals and teh ones that will lose thier rights and lifes in the future? Is the cost of freedom paid for in the blood of loved ones? I will not give up my guns because I do not think that is the solution to the problem, wether I have 5 , 6 or 30 rounds in a gun I can reload as many times as I need. It takes a certain type of person to use that on others and then to use it on themselves. How do we identy that type of person before they commit these crimes? We will never get them all but would like to reduce the odds of these crimes from happenig again.

James Ruby

Gun control is about people control not about protecting the innocent, look past the superficial before we lose it all because of emotional people like yourself. If Obama cared about children he would care about the 168 children killed as "collateral damage" in the drone bombing of Pakistan as a direct result of his orders.

Have you people not been able to see through the lies of politicians? Republican and democrat alike, they will say what they want to get in, and then push whatever agenda they want or whatever the lobbyist with the most money want. Politicians do not want what the people want. The majority of the people are not for a gun ban, yet it will go into place.

@4freedom. You said God gave us the right to own guns. God ain't give us that right. Past leaders of this country like former presidents wrote the constitution they gave us that right. God did not write the constitution of the United States of America. If you can prove to me you did that I will believe you

@4freedom. You said God gave us the right to own guns. God ain't give us that right. Past leaders of this country like former presidents wrotr the constitution they gave us that right. God did not write the constitution of the United States of America. If you can prove to me you did that I will believe you

No, they did NOT. You are 100% incorrect.

NATURE, GOD and/or BIRTH gives us the right to own guns. The constitution, and those who wrote it, only protects that right from our government.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." From the Declaration of Independence. (To show mentality.)

@4freedom. You said God gave us the right to own guns. God ain't give us that right. Past leaders of this country like former presidents wrotr the constitution they gave us that right. God did not write the constitution of the United States of America. If you can prove to me you did that I will believe you

This is the most clueless comment ever You get my vote. Could you give me the name of that teacher who did not teach you the word "Unalienable" and in one the most important documents this country was founded on. Its this lack of knowlege on how you got the rights this country has so far is why you will loose them. Use them or loose them just that simple

In case you want to read it yourself. If you cant read let me now and I will get you a recording you can listen to

The Declaration of Independence

I don't have a problem with his current approach today now that the emotions are starting to settle down and allow rational discussion - acknowledging that this problem is bigger than the tools used. The expectation is that holistic proposals will be made in January is to include looking at social factors and mental healthcare.

Do I think the President would've pushed forward with anything like this if there hadn't been a shooting at a school? No. But when some dummy kills a bunch of kids then all bets are off. The Constitution is going to get a harder look now, and SCOTUS will probably weigh in at some point too. The Constitution was a doc intended for the people by the people....well, the people are speaking loudly (and from emotion) and majority will rule on this one.

Sucks, but it is but it is.

Ironically, this event and the call for change is probably the best opportunity to re-raise Fast 'n' Furious as a point of hypocracy. Curious if the administration is willing to admit that brown children are less important than white children in their eyes if those children aren't American children.

So you are saying that God wrote the constitution?? I don't believe that is the case. I believe that people, u know Humen beings wrote the Constitution Bill of Rights Declaration of Independence. Any other documents you want to add on there

Just had a conversation with a liberal acquaintance. I'll spare you all the deatails but I ended it with this…
“sounds like the words of cowards so go hide with the others and stop lumping me into your chicken sh-t mentality”. Probably won’t be talking to him anymore…
:cool:

So you are saying that God wrote the constitution?? I don't believe that is the case. I believe that people, u know Humen beings wrote the Constitution Bill of Rights Declaration of Independence. Any other documents you want to add on there

God's a HUGE AK-47 fan. The whole "Asia/Middle East" tie-in. It was one of the books dropped as part of the Gnostic Gospels.

@4freedom. You said God gave us the right to own guns. God ain't give us that right. Past leaders of this country like former presidents wrote the constitution they gave us that right. God did not write the constitution of the United States of America. If you can prove to me you did that I will believe you

It is the God given right of all free men to protect themselves, their property and their loved ones. Our founding fathers were men of God and wrote a Constitution that was based on the morals and inherent rights of every man under God. We are One Nation Under What? Under God! Indivisible. Even if you are an atheist, at least you can respect the value of humanity and that our founding fathers promoted. Considering, they lived for generations under a ruthless dictatorship in Europe, these men probably knew better than you or I how critical are the values and laws that allow men and women to be free. My ancestors who were exterminated in Europe were massacred because the German government deemed that "Jews were threatening of the well-being" of the people. What was the first thing Hitler did? He demanded all Jews turn in their guns or face immediate imprisonment. Many of our gun control laws on the book were copied from the Nazi-era laws and directly translated from German to English. Every measure that is put in place to weaken the population is supposedly done in the name of "Protecting the People".

Sorry Lush, your criticisms don't sway me anyhow. You have written enough in your previous posts and I know you support Obama and his ban on our freedom and you yourself said the Constitution is outdated and flawed. Just remember, it is just a matter of time before they rewrite the 1st Amendment to suit their personal interests too. Just wait!

To everyone else, I never said I personally liked Romney, but I think he was trying to play the role of the Republican and NRA fanboy. And, I really not for a minute, believe he would pushed an AWB or would sign such a ban if presented to him. Romney is a politician and he knew that attacking gun rights would cut at the heart of his greatest supporters. I truly believe the 90 era anti-gun Republicans are not as prevalent today. Just look who is demanding a ban on guns right now, it is the Democrats, even the pro-gun Democrats! Say it's not so, but the facts present themselves! However, the past is the past.. Today, we have Obama Hussein and he wants not only your guns, but your freedom too! He is not even an American as far as I am concerned, but a ruthless traitor only limited by the very same Constitution he wants to overturn. Considering, Obama's cousin Odinga is a ruthless African dictator and wanted to implement Sharia Law in Kenya and that Obama supported Odinga and personally visited him, it makes me know where his heart is set.

Even though I may or may not support war in the Middle East, etc. Won't comment here as its not 100% relevant to this post. I think Trlsmn made a great point. Think of all the Pakistani, Iraqi , Afghani children who have been killed in the war. What about that one soldier who went on a rampage in an Afghani village and purposely massacred unarmed women and children. Perhaps we should ban our soldiers from carrying rifles too? That way this incident will never happen again.

The media has won! Joseph Goebbels was Hitler's right hand man and he knew that the media was the greatest mind control and brainwashing tool available! They convinced Americans that they are in great danger and that the government needs more power over its evil citizens! Many more people will die from a gun control ban than will be saved! When the government passes its legislation and law abiding citizens are punished, the criminals will be empowered. Those same politicians who banned law abiding citizens from owning guns will be well protected by a number of trained men carrying fully automatic rifles, among other weapons they deem necessary. Your life means nothing to them!

Pay attention this is a teachable moment

You are talking about 2 different things in your posts. Writing the constituition was the founding fathers yes Human Beings. Your rights that they wrote about came from God or Natural Law as some people say. Why did the founding father do that ? So glad you asked. Becasue man is a lier and in the case of goverment they can give it to you and take from you. Because the founding fathers were very religious for the most part they new man would muck it up so getting your Unalienable rights from God man cannot touch them without the consent of the governered or corrupt politicans whichever comes first. The last 4 year should be a wake up call that the fix is in and we are becoming post constitutional and are rights are being lost and taken away everyday. I hope you make this connection cause not making it is part of what is wrong why we are losing the rights.

NATURE, GOD and/or BIRTH gives us the right to own guns. The constitution, and those who wrote it, only protects that right from our government.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." From the Declaration of Independence. (To show mentality.)

Pay attention, please.

Gun control is about people control not about protecting the innocent, look past the superficial before we lose it all because of emotional people like yourself. If Obama cared about children he would care about the 168 children killed as "collateral damage" in Pakistan as a direct result of his orders.

I fully 100% disagree - the reason we have and I carry a pistol is to protect me and mine and dont really care what you call it. Sorry to me Gun Control is for protecting people from those that wish to do them harm and not about 30 round magainzes or assualt rifles. I have nothing agsinst those personally but to me they dont carry teh same weight.

Many presidents that have taken us to war have by large injured more people than OBama has . So this stuff about Obama hurting chldren, under his watch poeple have died but in no way did he start the mess - your good old Republican GW and Cheney did and they killed a lot more than Obama has..

Get a clue - if those children werent mowed down we would probably not see the escalation of the AWB at this point.
Apparently you dont give a crap about the inniocents being killed?

James Ruby.

out of curiosity, what are you all prepared to do should the day come, and we alllllllllll know it's coming? sitting on your butts on some keyboard isn't going to solve anything. only force will. are you prepared to actually fight (for real. not with letters to some stupid, careless, money grubbing politician)?

the two party system has always been a joke. that is why i have always written in other people than who was on the list. i'm still trying to figure out how all of those kids were shot with an ar-15 when it was found in the POS' vehicle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top