JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't even remember this for two memoirs...

Politico

Yeah, amazing how the dude can write TWO memoirs at his age but STILL finds things he "remembers" now but "forgot" to put in the memoir!! I guess when you spend that much time writing lies and half-truths about yourself it's easy to get the "facts" all jumbled. :nuts:

But then again I guess it's better for him to be spending all of his time writing about himself rather than actually doing his damn job! Him doing his job is the LAST thing I want!!

Now if the voters in this country will just wake the hell up and send this fraud packing in November I'd sleep a little better. :s0054: :s0159:

Trouble is, even if he doesn't make it to the White House this time, he'll have that seat in the Senate to fall back on, and unless he really screws the pooch bigtime, he'll keep getting reelected. Look at all the crooks that are in there now, well established!

If (when) he fails the bid for the Presidency, all that money and free media will dry up fast. His opponents for that seat in the Senate will have plenty of mud to throw around every election year. Maybe it won't help but, then again, maybe it will.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top