JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very expert use of the English language. He phrases his argument that reactions to talk of "Reasonable measures" are what's triggering this panic.

History, not fear of the future, drives our beliefs and fears. Not just abroad where gun bans have lead to genocide, but here in America where they got a pretty restrictive set of bans through. They are ALREADY guilty of "Unreasonable measures" that they called "Reasonable" back in 1994...

Fool us once...

History, not fear of the future, drives our beliefs and fears. Not just abroad where gun bans have lead to genocide, but here in America where they got a pretty restrictive set of bans through. They are ALREADY guilty of "Unreasonable measures" that they called "Reasonable" back in 1994...

Fool us once...

Great post.

Agreed.

I was born and raised in the gun / violence free utopia that is California.

I didn't move here at considerable expense both financially and emotionally to go back to that.

Just my thoughts but i think the Goverment wants us to keep busy worrying about the gun band while they block all the Ammo shipments going out of the factories. What if we have tons of guns and nothing to shoot out of them? It just strikes me really strange this is happening at once.
Now Walmart stops shipping Ammo out of the warehouse. With less Ammo it will be alot easier to take them away.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top