JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obama not only stated he will support another AWB, he pointed out that cheap handguns are what is causing the deaths in Chicago. You can bet he will also try and ban them also. Problem is, he will probably include my HK's on his list of cheap handguns as some hold more than 10 rounds.

I believe he used the term 'weapons designed for military use'.
wow,that covers a lot of ground ! and he knows it.
with that thinking,my 1911 and your Beretta 92's are in grave danger .And a host of other weapons as well. YIKES

I believe he used the term 'weapons designed for military use'.
wow,that covers a lot of ground ! and he knows it.
with that thinking,my 1911 and your Beretta 92's are in grave danger .And a host of other weapons as well. YIKES

Supreme Court already stated that handguns as a class are protected. It is too late to say "non-military" or "expensive" handguns are protected.

All of you Obama voters should just come out of the closet now and declare that you are 2A traitors and cut the drama.
I don't support either of them. We're pooched either way. I'm going to write a name and not vote for either of them. I want my hands clean of this hole mess....
The ship is already sinking, that's inevitable. I'll let you all pick the captain.

I like how everyone is freaking out because he basically said if it comes across his desk he'd sign it, which you all already knew.

I actually really liked his speech/stance when asked the question. You people are focusing on the 1 sentence, when you should be focusing on the rest of the 5 minute speech. He said he wants to help with the underlying cause of violence and violent crime, which is a good thing. If you battle the ignorance and poverty that causes violent crime, violent crime will go down, and nobody will give a bubblegum about banning this gun or that gun or that assault dildo or that baby killing round.

I don't support either of them. We're pooched either way. I'm going to write a name and not vote for either of them. I want my hands clean of this hole mess....
The ship is already sinking, that's inevitable. I'll let you all pick the captain.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just sit it out? It's a vote, not an indulgence.

Just because a president would like to pass any law doesnt mean the rest of the government will agree, this presidency is a perfect example of this. He has tried and wanted to pass a lot of legislation. But our government is built to prevent any one person or even group of people from having total control of government. It may be slow but speed isnt always the best when it comes to making big choices

And this president is also well known to throw a tantrum in the form of an executive order when he doesn't get his way and the courts or congress don't go the way he wants.

I like how everyone is freaking out because he basically said if it comes across his desk he'd sign it, which you all already knew.

I actually really liked his speech/stance when asked the question. You people are focusing on the 1 sentence, when you should be focusing on the rest of the 5 minute speech. He said he wants to help with the underlying cause of violence and violent crime, which is a good thing. If you battle the ignorance and poverty that causes violent crime, violent crime will go down, and nobody will give a bubblegum about banning this gun or that gun or that assault dildo or that baby killing round.

I remember a resourceful fellow saying some of those same things in the late 30's and early 40's.

Wasn't exactly funny and is actually kind of accurate. He started out his term acting a bit like a president but lately he's been more of a dictator and I'm pretty sure that's what he sees as his future role. When Romney wins I really have to wonder how far 'Bama will go to try and stay in power...

What I thought was funny was when Obama said 'when I was president' I wonder if he already believes he already lost the election...

He declared that the house was out of session so he could make a recess appointment. Has signed at least twice as many executive orders than any other president. Has to have given more taxpayer money to his donators than all other presidents combined. Gives exemptions to laws to groups/businesess friendly to him or who's votes he needs, i.e. telling immigration who to deport/not deport. Striking down parts of laws with no authority like the work requirement of welfare reform.

HOW IN THE F#CK IS HE NOT ACTING LIKE A DICTATOR?

<broken link removed>

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/u...let-obama-bypass-congress.html?pagewanted=all

How is he acting like a dictator? The president has no power not given to him by congress.

He declared that the house was out of session so he could make a recess appointment. Has signed at least twice as many executive orders than any other president. Has to have given more taxpayer money to his donators than all other presidents combined. Gives exemptions to laws to groups/businesess friendly to him or who's votes he needs, i.e. telling immigration who to deport/not deport. Striking down parts of laws with no authority like the work requirement of welfare reform.

HOW IN THE F#CK IS HE NOT ACTING LIKE A DICTATOR?

<broken link removed>

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/23/u...let-obama-bypass-congress.html?pagewanted=all

The article you linked says that the senate was technically in recess, but the republicans disagreed because they didn't want him to make the appointment. That sounds like a retarded technicality to me.

And I also don't see how using executive orders to do things like Helping rebuild the gulf coast and Signing an order that helps clean up the oil spill, and help families effected by the oil spill and making people in office be more efficient in their spending are such an evil thing that you seem to think all executive orders are. Perhaps you shouldn't take such a simplistic view of the world.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top