JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya, because we all KNOW the PRESIDENT (regardless of who or what party)is the one really running the show right??? Jesus. Do you people really believe that crap?

Sheep

Of course not.. but he still has to answer for it

PM me if you would like to discuss what I DO know..

The Fed runs this country, ever since they took us off the gold standard. Who else can demand and walk out the door with $700,000,000 without saying what they are going to do with it. Our Fed, a central bank, answers to the international bankers. Presidents are puppets for these bankers. The want the NWO so they can control the worlds' economy (hence installing a central bank in Libya...four countries to go).

Mayer Rothchild said "Give me control over a nations' money, and I care not who makes the laws." Its all about controlling the world's money supply.

They've also done a very good job of keeping the spotlight off themselves, and getting people arguing about anything else.

This is right on

There is usually a good reason why a coach is fired when a team underperforms.

Or the captain of a ship, traditionally "goes down with the ship." If not literally, then figuratively during a Court Marshal. Ultimate responsibility goes with the job. Harry Truman knew that, when he put "The Buck Stops Here" on his desk.

I'm willing to bet Eric Holder authorized the operation, because it fits perfectly with his well known anti-gun agenda. Perhaps some Supervisory Special Agent thought it up as a way to cozy up to the boss, but the chain of command goes up as well as down.

Time will tell. I wonder if the BATF has any overheated shredders being replaced?

I love how people can take a specific topic and run in a different direction. The questions we need to ask are

1. Did the President know of this operation
2. Did Eric Holder know of this operation.
3. Did Kenneth Melson (ATF Director) conduct this operation w/wo oversight from above.
4. Is the ATF going to turn over document subpoenaed by Congress?
5. Whose head is going to roll
6. Will people wake up to the insanity of the Democrats and the Republicans.

People, dont take sides. Just choose a diferent one.

The Fed runs this country, ever since they took us off the gold standard. Who else can demand and walk out the door with $700,000,000 without saying what they are going to do with it. Our Fed, a central bank, answers to the international bankers. Presidents are puppets for these bankers. The want the NWO so they can control the worlds' economy (hence installing a central bank in Libya...four countries to go).

Mayer Rothchild said "Give me control over a nations' money, and I care not who makes the laws." Its all about controlling the world's money supply.

They've also done a very good job of keeping the spotlight off themselves, and getting people arguing about anything else.

I'm reminded of the Mark Twain quote: "It's not what he doesn't know that upsets me, it's what he thinks he knows that ain't so." Let's take a look at the facts of TARP:

While 700 BILLION was authorized, ( not the 700 million you quoted) only 465 billion was paid out, and of that amount all but 45 billion has been repaid. The public participation in buying debt in the financial sector has actually turned a profit, (see CNNMoney report of this AM) of several billion.

Or the captain of a ship, traditionally "goes down with the ship." If not literally, then figuratively during a Court Marshal. Ultimate responsibility goes with the job. Harry Truman knew that, when he put "The Buck Stops Here" on his desk.

I'm willing to bet Eric Holder authorized the operation, because it fits perfectly with his well known anti-gun agenda. Perhaps some Supervisory Special Agent thought it up as a way to cozy up to the boss, but the chain of command goes up as well as down.

Time will tell. I wonder if the BATF has any overheated shredders being replaced?

This is easy to solve. Obama has been wearing this one out sense his election. "It's Bush's fault". How could his administration be guilty of anything.

Ever wonder where the term "Not on my watch!" came from?

On board a ship the day and night are divided into "watches" (which are like shifts in industry) and the officers take turns to be "officer of the watch", i.e. on duty and in charge. On a warship these will usually be lieutenants, on a merchant vessel it will be the mates. In small vessels (gunboats etc) more junior people also get to do this duty; to be a "watch-keeping officer" for a petty officer entails serious status, because it involves taking responsibility for the whole ship and its crew. Everything that happens "on your watch" is your responsibility, so if any accident or wrongdoing occurs, it's a bad mark against you even if you didn't have anything directly to do with it, because you were in charge and should have stopped it happening.

I'm reminded of the Mark Twain quote: "It's not what he doesn't know that upsets me, it's what he thinks he knows that ain't so." Let's take a look at the facts of TARP:

While 700 BILLION was authorized, ( not the 700 million you quoted) only 465 billion was paid out, and of that amount all but 45 billion has been repaid. The public participation in buying debt in the financial sector has actually turned a profit, (see CNNMoney report of this AM) of several billion.

Please tell me you don't really believe what you see on CNN. Turned a PROFIT!! That's propaganda - the Fed shovelled TRILLIONS out the back door during the TARP fiasco. Unless, maybe I'm wrong, and they would never actually LIE to us..

Try this - http://www.rense.com/general89/cost.htm

Last Edited:
Please tell me you don't really believe what you see on CNN. Turned a PROFIT!! That's propaganda - the Fed shovelled TRILLIONS out the back door during the TARP fiasco. Unless, maybe I'm wrong, and they would never actually LIE to us..

Try this - Real Cost Of The 'BAILOUT' Is $14 Trillion And Counting*

Actually I believe the financial statements from my broker. If the statement says X,Y and Z turned a profit, and the numbers in my investment account go up...and I can actually access that money...I believe it. Not everyone got caught with their pants down, and anyone with any sense saw the housing bubble as it truly was. I don't trust any single source for any information. And neither should you...if you carefully read the link you provided...which was written in 2009...so is out of date...they count credit extensions and loan authorizations as money already spent...but do not detail how much of that authorized credit or loan was ACTUALLY utilized. If you want to talk finance with me, get specific, I have done VERY well through the last year because I think for myself and direct my investments based on FACT, not hype from a single source website. You laugh at believeing CNN and then quote one of the most dodgy and hysterical whacko sites on the web....get real.

I love how people can take a specific topic and run in a different direction. The questions we need to ask are

3. Did Kenneth Melson (ATF Director) conduct this operation w/wo oversight from above.

People, dont take sides. Just choose a diferent one.

Really, don't make it this easy...
A. Does not matter, he is the ultimate responsibility. If he did not know it is even worse for him... "THE BUCK STOPS HERE"... Just because he is not qualified for this job does not excuse him from not doing it.
A. Does not matter... It is his job to know.
A. He is not authorized and in that they are not excused... His head can roll and then the axe moves up..
A. If Obama decides to actually do his job and take responsibility for his actions, then there is no choice but to release.
A. Should be the 3 you just mentioned above...
A. Cut me a break, who do you think is going to save us, the Libyans or maybe someone else that Obama has bowed too...
7. People, dont take sides. Just choose a diferent one.
A. So people are just stupid puppets that follow one path or another? Really? Seriously, this is how simple we are.. Dam, if I knew this I wouldn't spend so much time reading the voters pamphlet and researching online....:s0001::s0086:

JohnWayne, you beat me to the response. I was at the range with one of my daughters, letting her enjoy a boomstick, and that was a higher priority than responding to this misplaced response.

There's an important point that few people see in the federal response to Katrina. To cover it in the media would thoroughly gut the "Bash Bush machine," so it was ignored. Bush and the federal government COULD NOT provide any assistance until he was asked by the state of Lousiana for the help. Tenth ammendment/state rights/premption; all that.

Back to my original point: If you have one set of standards for the guy in office that you like, but have a different set of standards for the guy in office that you don't like, you're lower than worm feces in my book. At least Maxine Waters and Dennis Kucinich were consistent on opposing both Iraq and Libya. I respect those two a little more now, at least for their consistency.

i think bueracratic red tape is a poor excuse for not sending in help to the huge humanitarian crisis that was katrina. just my opinion. not meant to be a stab at anyone except those who had executive power to do something.

i take responsibility for the things IM responsible for. should i be held accountable for the katrina aftermath? im a reasonable man that listens to others to get a better understanding and i respect the differences of opinions that everyone has. what have i said to make you insult me online??? lower than feces??? because you seem to think i have different expectations for the two most current presidents? what have i said to make you think that? i hold obama to the same scrutiny i did for bush. im not an obama fanatic and not a trendy bush basher. i have my misgivings for both. i said, what i thought to be a safe "he aint that bad" but it seems anything less than "he's an evil man" makes you want to make an unreasonable insult to me... what do you really know about me? the hostility is more then i was expecting. i wanted to share my thoughts respectfully among people i was hoping to be respectful and open minded. we are a community after all. i dont like to alienate people just because we think differently and i certainly dont like taking bubblegum via online... so peace. thread is all yours

Wow! Some people can't seem to grasp the concept of "first responders."

Just a hint,... They aren't federal. They're state and local. And yes they were available. And they were Nagin and Blanco's to command.
Don't believe me? Call Sammy's office and ask where you can find the plans for disaster preparedness in PDX. When you're done reviewing it, tell us all how many first responders are federal.

Louisiana's National Guard Troops are the Governor's to command. As are the NGTs in every state.

The failure of leadership in the short term was ENTIRELY at the city and state level. Especially when the topic of preparedness and evacuation is broached.

capt.flpc21109012015.hurricane_katrina_flpc211.jpg

<broken link removed> <---LINK

And that "bureaucratic red tape" you are complaining about,... Be careful what you wish for. Some of you guys sound like spoiled kids sometimes. When they step in without authorization you holler about your rights, with "jack-booted thugs," "gestapo tactics" "overstepping authority," etc.
When they don't step in without authorization it's, "bureaucratic red tape delays" or some such.

If you want to be the guy that picks and chooses when to step in, then run for office, or petition those in power to be appointed.

Don't forget to send in your credentials with that application. :s0112:

The reality is that every Administration is corupt at some level.

I concur. And ours is corrupt at almost every level. Obama and Holder didn't know about it...my a$$. Business as usual. Cartels have pull in even our gov and if this whole thing doesn't prove that then I don't know what will. I don't believe the ATF had any intentions other than profitting in one way or another and if you believe otherwise you are being fooled. sorry

Really, don't make it this easy...
A. Does not matter, he is the ultimate responsibility. If he did not know it is even worse for him... "THE BUCK STOPS HERE"... Just because he is not qualified for this job does not excuse him from not doing it.
A. Does not matter... It is his job to know.

+1

*And in response to the sarcastic "It's all Bush's fault...right?" comments. I say No its our fault for electing another special interest driven president he|| bent on detroying the world in order to prosper the already prosperous. You know how much more well off these huge corporations are than our country? They are using our Country...we the people...to carry their debt while they steal from us left and right. You honestly believe you can pass anything they dont want passed? They ARE the system...we are disposable. Our Economy and our world is dying. Better start reading your bibles and vote for Ron Paul in the mean time. Radical change is necesary and that man is the only 1 person in that mind set regardless if you agree with the specifics or not. I just hope he runs in 2012

So, everyone seems to agree: so far, there is not the slightest EVIDENCE that either Obama or Holder are lying when they say that they did not know what the Arizona office of the ATF was doing and did not authorize it. Everything else here is just hot gas belching from flapping yaps....................isn't it?........................elsullo

did you expect us to have actual documentation from the white house or something? I think its common sense that they would know about it... Don't you? Is this the first time you have seen a president or leader of any country play dumb? I suppose you thought Bush really believed Iraq had WMD's because thats what they said. Man you gotta think for yourself... come on now. Having faith in our Gov is a joke. Nothing they say is ever true...It's like some people just don't want to believe that, so they don't. no matter what facts are presented down the road. Give it time, someone will probably find a letter or some documentation issued to the president/Holder and they will have an excuse why they didn't read it or whatever. Same routine different story

they're all effed...eff bush...eff obama...liars, cheaters and theives...you know what would be awesome? a real, free, democratic nation as our forefathers envisioned

So who here thinks that a Justice Dept. op that spanned these two countries border took place without the knowledge and/or blessing of the State Dept, and Mexico?
The ONLY way Obama didn't know about this is if Holder and Hillary's people purposely didn't tell him for the sake of "plausible deniability."
If so, that still makes it willful ignorance. Either is wrong.

Get a freakin' clue elsullo!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top