JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
well.... those kids he's surrounding himself will probably be safer than any kids in NY. he's not in a gun free zone.

If he actually cares about the children he'd invite all the kids in his hometown of Chicago to stay at the W.horeHouse, since dozens of kids are getting slaughtered every month in that gun free zone.

If he is such a believer in giving up guns I vote that he leads by example - no firearms are to be used to defend him. Sounds fair to me....
Yeap, that's why I urge everyone to sing this:

Petition: We Demand Obama Issue Executive Order Making White House, Federal Buildings and Events Gun Free Zones
Journalist Alex Jones and Infowars.com are calling for President Barack Obama to issue an executive order amending the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990. The executive order will establish the White House, all federal buildings and federal events as gun free zones and all federal security personnel will turn in their guns. We also demand the order apply to private schools such as Sidwell Friends School attended by the president's daughters. This petition is a response to government and corporate media dismissing a call for armed guards at schools following the Sandy Hook shooting. Jones and Infowars.com believe there should not be a double standard. If the government believes gun free zones are a solution for citizens, the same standard should apply to government servants and employees

<broken link removed>

Barack Hussein is a vicious tyrant. Using children in a gun control debate is a filthy and cheap propaganda tactic to help brainwash Americans. He will say, see these children, gun owners are murdering them. Please, help us save them from these evil gun owners who own dangerous weapons. He must have studied quite a bit from the techniques of the Nazi propagandist, as they were always known to have the most effective means of mind control and brainwashing a gullible and fearful population of people.

He cannot be rational in his decree to strip us of our freedoms and turn law abiding citizens into criminals, so he uses props that he knows will help intimidate and strike fear into his foolish subjects.

To quote Adolf Hitler, a man with similiar intentions to Barack Hussein:
Adolf Hitler said:
How fortunate for leaders that men do not think

I wish the Kenyan President Barack Hussein would go back to his homeland. He is not truly an American citizen, he only won the election through fraud, deception and false promises. He had his birth records forged and manipulated, which for the longes time he refused to even show. Kenya is a country with oppression, corruption and where people are at the mercy of corrupt, thieving and murderous government officials. Why not let Mr. Hussein go back to the country where he originated and promote all his tyranny where it is more accepted. Why turn America into a third world police state like his own country? Does anyone realize that Obama Hussein's father was a corrupt and evil African politician, like himself? Does anyone realize Obama Hussein went to Kenya to promote the tyrant, who is his cousin, Raila Odinga during the Kenyan elections against Mbeki? Odinga is a man who promoted Sharia Law and oppression of Kikuyu tribesman. He invoked many bouts of violence and bloodshed in his country.

Why has America allowed a power hungry and corrupt Kenyan dictator to rule the country?

And, for anyone who wonders, I have actually been to Kenya and spent half a year in Africa. I have actually spent time with Luo tribes people, which is same tribe that Obama is from. I was staying right on Lake Victoria not more then 5 hours away from the village where Barack Hussein was born.

Why has America allowed a power hungry and corrupt Kenyan dictator to rule the country?

Probably for the free hand-outs, Obama-Phones, Internet etc. Plus he's super cool and trendy, he hangs out with stars, he wears casual clothes, drinks beer, smokes cigarettes and was a weedhead back in the day. A true hero to the welfare-generation!

By all accounts, King Barry will be holding his press conference, outlining all of his 19 steps to recovery, surrounded by children. You know, the more history I read and, in particular the methods used by the Nazi Germans, I see scary parallels. It's true, those that choose to ignore history will likely repeat (or in this case) re-live it.

By all accounts, King Barry will be holding his press conference, outlining all of his 19 steps to recovery, surrounded by children. You know, the more history I read and, in particular the methods used by the Nazi Germans, I see scary parallels. It's true, those that choose to ignore history will likely repeat (or in this case) re-live it.

This is exactly what is going on. Those in power are obviously lying, and cheating, which is a leading indicator of how heartless they are. I think we are dealing with psychopaths with law degrees. No exactly insighful. They will likely crush or kill people if the circumstances arise. Remember WACO and Ruby Ridge. Almost every Dem that I talk to is oblivous to manipulation; but by and large they are naive people.

Probably for the free hand-outs, Obama-Phones, Internet etc. Plus he's super cool and trendy, he hangs out with stars, he wears casual clothes, drinks beer, smokes cigarettes and was a weedhead back in the day. A true hero to the welfare-generation!

My point above exactly; a personality cult. Brilliant strategy.

zxFs7.jpg

On a much lighter, but related note; NSFW -

The helicopter and soccer moms, the Suburbian worthless-life dimwit mothers are now the central power base of the antis. That is why 75% of Americans are now all for gun control, 'for the children.'

A much more powerful group than they should be, but the boob tube has been portraying soccer moms as intelligent, rational people in commercials for many years (because they are CONSUMERS). The man has been portrayed as the worthless dimwit that is just lucky enough to have her. If you don't believe that, watch the next group of commercials with a keen eye. There is a reason it is called TV programming.

Last edited by a moderator:
...the boob tube has been portraying soccer moms as intelligent, rational people in commercials for many years (because they are CONSUMERS). The man has been portrayed as the worthless dimwit that is just lucky enough to have her. If you don't believe that, watch the next group of commercials with a keen eye. There is a reason it is called TV programming.

That trend has been getting worse over the years, as is the "dumb parents / intelligent kid" commercials.

Yes. Kids are supposed to kneel and worship official authority and political correctness, not parents. Parents are misguided. In fact, if you believe your parent isn't conforming, call the gov and let them know so they can be re-educated. Child services is there for you, don't deal with your demanding parent alone.

Like I've said, the Oligarchs have done an incredible job changing how/when people think. "Give me a child until age 7 and I'll give you the man"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top