JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's that internet meme about war: good guys put themselves between harm's way and the innocent, bad guys put the innocent between themselves and harms way.

Basically good guys make shields of themselves, bad guys use others as their shields.

Are we watching a movie right now? I mean seriously? Surround himself with children? This is right out of a movie, uh, Stargate. That is the one. Where the evil overlord has children run to his defense so the good guys can't punch his ticket?

WTF!

I am sure the stateist followeres will be posting soon to let us know we shouldnt be worring about how he wont come after our guns...
How this is all for our good and well being..

I feel like this all a reaaaaaallllllyyyyy bad nightmare that I cant wake up from!!! What are the peole thiking!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I love it when "Barry" talks about getting tough with tighter background checks. How about starting with him? Has there ever been another president that has had an "aka"?

I believe that putting this particular puppet in office to carry their agenda forward was one of the most brilliant moves the Oligarchs have ever made. They could play the race card against any critics. He could carry forth the Oligarchs war agenda and phony WOT forward without any objections. Continue to hack away at the Constitution and individual liberties.

No one would bother to care.

Here you have the Hollywood types cheering him on as a peaceful hero and he is nothing more than GWB with an afro. Same agenda, no difference. Puppets are rotated but the important agenda carries forward. Of course, deluded Americans continue to believe they had 'a say' via the fraud called 'voting' so they are pacified.

Not an AJ fan, but he pretty much nailed it in the video "The Obama Deception." He is nothing more than a personality cult. What he DOES (for his handlers) is meaningless; it is all about liking the person. Gun people will be made out to the be uncaring, uncivilized, backyard rejects from a day gone by.

By surrounding himself with children and putting a fake tear in his eye, most Americans will believe he is a compassionate and caring person just wanting to save the kids.

You can hate your enemies and be fascinated at their cunning abilities at the same time. The American people are just about as gullible a populace that could ever be, and with the gov/corp media backing him up, it should be a show to remember. The day a huge step was made to deceive Americans even more so they will be ready to give up the only thing standing between them and all-out tyranny.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top