JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We , the bottom feeders are upset with the way things are going . But Benny503 how do we get the second tier [senators , reps] to get on board and do as the people want , demand . There has to be movement to get things rolling and there has been nothing from our reps . They are laying on their backs and Obama is scratching there flab . They seem to be happy with the way things are going down they do not care what the people want . We are nothing to worry about . How do we change their thoughts ????????

We , the bottom feeders are upset with the way things are going . But Benny503 how do we get the second tier [senators , reps] to get on board and do as the people want , demand . There has to be movement to get things rolling and there has been nothing from our reps . They are laying on their backs and Obama is scratching there flab . They seem to be happy with the way things are going down they do not care what the people want . We are nothing to worry about . How do we change their thoughts ????????

You rally out the vote to fire them next election, and until then, you call and call and write emails and snail mail every day you can.

You rally out the vote to fire them next election, and until then, you call and call and write emails and snail mail every day you can.

I think they know me by my first name Taku don't worry about me it's the rest of the people that needs to call, write etc.

I have read the linked memo, it doesn't confirm Obama plan to confiscate guns.

I agree, it doesn't. It was written by Greg Ridgeway, Ph.D., Deputy Director, National Institute of Justice, but doesn't have anything other than his "conclusions" based on "junk science" as per normal anti-gun writers.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Theyre just waiting for another Newtown or Boston Bombing to finally push the issue to the brink.

MANY will die if this is to happen.

Keep your ammo dry and your firearms loaded.

SAF launches ‘Oppose ObamaGunCare' satire site

The Second Amendment Foundation today launched a satirical website poking fun at President Barack Obama's health care fiasco, warning gun owners, "Don't let Obama do to our gun rights what he's done to our health care."

<broken link removed>

SAF launches ‘Oppose ObamaGunCare’ satire site

The Second Amendment Foundation today launched a satirical website poking fun at President Barack Obama’s health care fiasco, warning gun owners, “Don’t let Obama do to our gun rights what he’s done to our health care.”

<broken link removed>

I have a very difficult time seeing anything funny or humorous in ANYTHING he has done since 2008.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top