JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm down with the Seals extracting them.

Right before carpet bombing them back to the Stone Age! That would be about, what, 50-60 years ago! :D

I know, lets Placate Iran because it has nukes and has a history of threatening it's neighbors! Oh, wait, they have nukes because we let them, we funded them, we compromised with them and sold out said neighbor, and when these azzhol's decide to stick it to us, we bend over and take it to the tune of 400 million Hard Cash so they don't attack said neighbor, who we f-ed over!!!

I'm down with the Seals extracting them.

Right before carpet bombing them back to the Stone Age! That would be about, what, 50-60 years ago! :D
Don't forget they were normal somewhere in the 60's and 70's....

You all forget obama is from chicago that's how politics work in corrupt areas. You just have to grease the wheels to get what you want.

He's just a coward without a care how he spends tax dollars.

I still don't understand HOW they got captured in the first place. It's not like they were completely disarmed. They had medium and heavy weapons on those boats and ammo for them. As a Marine, it's unfathomable to me how they just let themselves be captured.

"The negotiations over the [arms deal] settlement ... were completely separate from the discussions about returning our American citizens home," Kirby said in a statement. "Not only were the two negotiations separate, they were conducted by different teams on each side."

Yup, they just happened to coincide. Anybody want to buy a bridge?:rolleyes:

What, because it's what we've done since Iran/Contra? Just every once and a while an actual journalist does their homework and exposes it.

The worst part is there are still westerners still captive. So we'll, as in the US (NATO & UN won't do anything), either pay, keep taking their BS or go full on Curtis Emerson LeMay on them (which no one has the balls for in 50 years). Everything comes at a cost. I don't really want to go to war because too many Americans can't stay out of the middle east (non military related of course). I had a roommate who lived for a time in Beruit. Their father worked for a US company in the late 70s early 80s.

...which is how we got to $20T in debt. Wealthy people (truly wealthy people, who worked for their money) often spend their money in the same thrifty manner as when they were not yet rich...which is how they got wealthy.

I still don't understand HOW they got captured in the first place. It's not like they were completely disarmed. They had medium and heavy weapons on those boats and ammo for them. As a Marine, it's unfathomable to me how they just let themselves be captured.
Poor choices for 'rules of engagement' ?
Apparently they suck real bad now

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads