JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem with Obwan and "agreement" is that he won't compromise, everyone else must meet his ideal no matter what it is! Then and only then is there an "agreement".

Also, if you don't agree with him you're "racist"!!!!!

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

The prime sentence for me is this: • First, we should begin by enforcing laws that are already on the books. .....now if we can apply that to immigration..

More political smoke...When he offers to sit down and discuss issues with the President of the NRA (Not the President of Mexico), I may think he's serious

Or better yet, when he JOINS the NRA, after all 8 former Presidents HAVE been NRA members!!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter

Or better yet, when he JOINS the NRA, after all 8 former Presidents HAVE been NRA members!!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
:s0155:

They have to be in office to declare war.........

lol...all the dems have to do is give all the illegals amnesty and then they can always the majority votes....and if that doesn't work, just run up an organization *cough* ACORN *cough* to "encourage" people to vote the way you want them to vote and make false voter registrations.

If you think we "voters" actually have a say as to what goes on this country, you are sadly mistaken. Aside from the fact that the majority of the people drink the bias media Kool Aid, the man with the most money (mainly due to greed and lobbyists) and flashiest slogan wins the day.

12431_photo.jpg
obama-yes-we-can.jpg

More political smoke...When he offers to sit down and discuss issues with the President of the NRA (Not the President of Mexico), I may think he's serious

I agree. He likes to send up trial balloons to distract us from all the damage that he's trying to hide.

He wants to get re-elected, no way is he going to press for restrictions on guns until then. By the same point, YOU DON'T WANT THIS GUY AS A LAME DUCK.

Oh, if this does cause a scare it'll be a good time to unload those unwanted guns for a good price. Never let a crises go to waste.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top