JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can't handle the truth! Read your own words, your challenge was met, the proof was shown.

I handle it just fine... when i see it. So far, havent seen it posted. You should go back and read my words, where I asked for just 1 example of how obama has curtailed firearm freedoms. M1 garands are still available for sale in the US. They are no different than those M1's other than manufacture date. So no freedoms curtailed. THAT is the truth.

You lose! Grow up!

I have lost nothing, sir. So YOU grow up!

I am not free to own whatever arm I see fit to arm myself with. It is already ridiculous the restrictions they have put in place, they are just trying to put more and more slowly that they can get by, so eventually we won't have any freedom of being able to own anything.

They are chipping away at our rights piece by piece, sure there are a lot of people who wouldn't jump up and buy a M1 Garrand, but if we let them do that, what next? They already limited full autos, short barrels, and suppressors, in some states they already deny concealed carry, limit magazine capacity, and caliber (50bmg) what can and can't go on a gun (stocks, grips, etc.) until recently, and they are still fighting to keep it this way, you couldn't even own a handgun in Chicago, in some states they have extreme registration measures and ridiculous gun control legislation which makes ownership hard and expensive, and forget trying to carry anything.

Pretty soon it will be like other countries, only the criminals have guns, concealed/open carry not allowed, guns limited to hunting rifles/shotguns with limited capacity, guns have to be registered and kept locked up at a gun range only to be used in practice or competition. What firearms, including make/model, capacity, caliber, etc. highly regulated and for those you must pay high registration and taxes to the state to "own" those.
Before you can own a gun, you must get a permit, and to get that permit you have to pay high fees and get your local police chief to sign off on it, it is renewed yearly and can be revoked at their will. On top of that you will need to have a permit for each gun you "own" again, with more fees, and not even the freedom to keep them at home.

This is the future if we let this kind of thing slide. We must oppose them oppressing our rights.
If you can't see what they're trying to do, you need to open your eyes and look again.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on the point that we are not allowed to arm ourselves with whatever we see fit. Stupid liberals taking away our freedoms. Why is it that THEY can own nuclear weapons, and we cant? I have the God-given right to defend myself against anything i perceive as a threat and to do so in a manner i see fit! I hate these restrictions they have placed on us! First they took away our right to own nuclear weapons, the right to own our ICBMs, and then our bazookas and mortars, and machine guns... If we let them keep going, they will eventually take away our BB guns and Slingshots! OH NO! We have to rally against them now!

edit: For people that dont know, or can't tell, that's sarcasm.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on the point that we are not allowed to arm ourselves with whatever we see fit. Stupid liberals taking away our freedoms. Why is it that THEY can own nuclear weapons, and we cant? I have the God-given right to defend myself against anything i perceive as a threat and to do so in a manner i see fit! I hate these restrictions they have placed on us! First they took away our right to own nuclear weapons, the right to own our ICBMs, and then our bazookas and mortars, and machine guns... If we let them keep going, they will eventually take away our BB guns and Slingshots! OH NO! We have to rally against them now!

Take it easy kid its just a movie, and besides... you'll shoot yer eye out! :D

what did you want me to put up, trslmn? I didnt see you putting anything up either. :p

I had a stake in mind but you wimped out and ignored my challenge, heck you even posted after my proposal for putting up stakes further ignoring my counter challenge so what good would telling you the stakes now do?

I mean hey you made like 10 posts in 3 days even posting in this very thread between the time I challenged you and the time Phantom let the cat out of the bag so hey if you want to pretend you didn't duck the challenge not a problem here, I know the truth, I didn't expect you to man up. :winkkiss:

I had a stake in mind but you wimped out and ignored my challenge, heck you even posted after my proposal for putting up stakes further ignoring my counter challenge so what good would telling you the stakes now do?

I mean hey you made like 10 posts in 3 days even posting in this very thread between the time I challenged you and the time Phantom let the cat out of the bag so hey if you want to pretend you didn't duck the challenge not a problem here, I know the truth, I didn't expect you to man up. :winkkiss:

Ok, so now you're talking about your challenge? Didnt u say you accepted my challenge? I dont see how you accepted it. All u did was ask me what you would get if you met the challenge(which u still haven't done). What challenge did you give me? Not 1. You neither accepted my challenge, met it, or challenged me in return. So stop beating ur chest.

Ok, so now you're talking about your challenge? Didnt u say you accepted my challenge? I dont see how you accepted it. All u did was ask me what you would get if you met the challenge(which u still haven't done). What challenge did you give me? Not 1. You neither accepted my challenge, met it, or challenged me in return. So stop beating ur chest.

Pointless circular logic, the time line and the proof is in the thread for all to see, your acceptance of the facts doesn't factor into the validity of the facts, you lost, the end.

So stop beating ur chest.

NO!

.....I mean.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aiAdL8yy1Q

Pointless circular logic, the time line and the proof is in the thread for all to see, your acceptance of the facts doesn't factor into the validity of the facts, you lost, the end.

time line:
post 10 - KomradRazvan said:
Can you please provide me with one example Obama or his administration has done since they are in power that his curtailed your firearms freedom? I would like just 1 example. Please?

Post 11 -Trlsmn said:
And what do we get if we can provide?

Post 12 - KomradRazvan said:
legitimacy in their claims. otherwise it's all:

:s0147:

Post 16 - Trlsmn said:
That would be a fair wage if I had put out the challenge and made the claim, buuuutttt, there's always that but, you were the one that challenged so I'm willing to step up to "your" challenge if there is a wage! :s0155:

Post 18 - Trlsmn said:

Post 19 - KomradRazvan said:
educating the masses?

Post 22 - Trslmn said:
I accept your surrender. ;)

Post 28 - phathom said:
How about my freedom to purchase American made, semi-automatic rifles, used by American soldiers to defend American freedom on foreign shores? Some of us sure would love to have purchased those and brought them back to America so we can enjoy a piece of our American history.

Post 30 - Trlsmn said:

Post 34 - Trlsmn said:
I'll bet he prays at night:

"Please Allah, let one of the conservative Supreme Court justices die in their sleep tonight....."

Post 49 - KomradRazvan said:
that doesn't affect your second ammendment rights. that affects what is on the market. Besides, there are way better firearms available than those. Those were just historical pieces. I dont see that in any way, shape, or form as a limit to your second ammendment rights. You can still go and buy an AK for about $350 without any more requirements than you had under Bush. Sorry, but the score is still 0 - 0, as the question was "what was done to curtail your firearms freedom?" and not "what deal was kept from being imported?" If they really wanted to curtail your freedoms, they wouldn't allow Saiga's to be imported in. So I still have not seen one valid example. Nice try though. :s0155:

Post -51 KomradRazvan said:
i wish people like you would give up on calling him a Muslim. He isn't one.

I also wish people like you would pick an arguement. First you say he is a Muslim, then you accuse him of being a part of a radical christian church. Then you also whine and complain about freedoms, such as freedom of religion, but then choose to persecute him based on whatever assumed religion YOU claim he is a part of. Doesnt make any sense.

Post 52 - KomradRazvan said:
I didn't surrender. I was out of town and busy with preparing for finals this coming week. Sorry that I have higher priorities than arguing with you. I'll make sure that i'll move you up the list. :s0155:

Post 54 - Trlsmn said:
So yet another point deducted from KomradRazavan. ;)

Post 55 - Trlsmn said:
You may wish all you wish, as they say, wish in one hand and... see which one fills faster

"You" really shouldn't use the word "you" when it is not "I" who has said these things, but it is "you" ascribing "your" perception to me.

"I" wish you would come with a argument that actually was thought out, up to this point it's like shooting fish in a barrel to counter point you.

"I" also wish you understood sarcastic humor, because making a Muslim joke means nothing about my beliefs, if you want to know my beliefs you need only ask, what you shouldn't do is tell me what my beliefs are as you have no knowledge and it makes you look ignorant.

Post 56 - KomradRazvan said:
dude... that wasnt an example of it affecting your freedoms...

Post 57 - Trlsmn said:
You threw out a challenge, I accepted, and then you ignored my challenge, you've been online and made other posts since then, you lost, accept it, move on.

Post 58 - KomradRazvan said:
well trlsmn, i didnt say you said it, i said people LIKE YOU. As in people who have expressed the same views as you. And sarcasm rarely works in txt form on a forum... it is really hard to tell it was sarcasm from your post.

Post 59 - Trlsmn said:
You can't handle the truth! Read your own words, your challenge was met, the proof was shown.

You lose! Grow up!

Post 60 - KomradRazvan said:
you didnt give me a challenge... you asked for a wage.... what kind of challenge is that?

Post 61 - Trlsmn said:

Post 62 - KomradRazvan said:
I handle it just fine... when i see it. So far, havent seen it posted. You should go back and read my words, where I asked for just 1 example of how obama has curtailed firearm freedoms. M1 garands are still available for sale in the US. They are no different than those M1's other than manufacture date. So no freedoms curtailed. THAT is the truth.

I have lost nothing, sir. So YOU grow up!

Post 63 - Trlsmn said:
The kind a real man understands, a man that isn't willing to put up something to lose is not a man at all, he's a BS'r.

Post 64 - Trlsmn said:
Nothing more worth saying, if everyone else can see it and you can't it must be everyone else that is wrong. ;)

Post 66 - KomradRazvan said:
what did you want me to put up, trslmn? I didnt see you putting anything up either. :p

Same style of thought when someone said the earth was round.

Post 70 - Trlsmn said:

Post 72 - Trlsmn said:

Post 74 - KomradRazvan said:

Post 75 - Trlsmn said:

NO!

.....I mean.....

YouTube - Ace Ventura - YES!

Wow... You're right. The time line and proof IS in the thread for all to see. To begin with, there was no challenge in the beginning. It was only a request for some evidence to back up that claim. But I digress. Anyways, do you see anywhere in there where you accepted any sort of challenge? Nope. Not once. Although, it looks like you said you might step up to one if there was something for you to gain (see Post 16). After me offering only the education of everyone, you decided to pull a G-Dub and ignorantly declare victory (Post 22). Before there was any sort of attempt to provide evidence. Then phathom tried to use the decision not to import the m1's into the US, where he himself said that it was of historical value "Some of us sure would love to have purchased those and brought them back to America so we can enjoy a piece of our American history." (Phatom. Post 28) and then you started creating a scoreboard. After that, it was nothing more about the issue other than you and I going back and fourth on whether a challenge was met or not, and you linking to youtube. You talk about the validity of the facts... yet neither you, nor anyone else who has posted in this thread, has provided any facts to the thesis that Obama, as President, has done anything to curtail our firearm freedoms. CAN he do things? Yes, ofcourse he can. He's the president. HAS he done anything? No.

Infact, if you really want to get into it, the whole M1 garand issue is a lose/lose for him. If he had bought them, he would be criticized for spending money we dont have on guns we dont really "need", but rather that some people just "want." He didn't go through with the buyback, so now he is getting criticized by you folks because you want a piece of American history. I'm not sure about this, but I do believe that those garands do qualify as sporting-style rifles, and therefore you could probably find out who has them, and see if you can buy them from them, and not have it be a govt buy back. Don't know if you would have the money to buy all those, but I'm just sayin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npqzBtJ2Gco&feature=related

If you can't see it it's because you refuse to, your ego you won't allow to except the fact that you have lost. It's all there in black and white for anyone with reading comprehension skills.

Infact, if you really want to get into it, the whole M1 garand issue is a lose/lose for him. If he had bought them, he would be criticized for spending money we dont have on guns we dont really "need", but rather that some people just "want." He didn't go through with the buyback, so now he is getting criticized by you folks because you want a piece of American history. I'm not sure about this, but I do believe that those garands do qualify as sporting-style rifles, and therefore you could probably find out who has them, and see if you can buy them from them, and not have it be a govt buy back. Don't know if you would have the money to buy all those, but I'm just sayin.

Epic fail!

-1 more for KomradRazvan

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

I'll leave that clueless statement for another member to show you where that whole line of ahem "reasoning" is in error. I'm sure a reasonable member will understand where that whole statement went wrong from the first sentence and just went downhill with conjecture based on a false premise.

Normally I would correct you but I'd rather let others get the laugh, maybe if you are lucky they will tell you why we are laughing at you and not with you. :p

Gotta admit there's a bit of a double standard. For example, Ronald Reagan actually did by far more to infringe upon gun rights than did Obama. Yet Obama is referred to as the most anti-gun president that has ever been and plenty of people will allege Reagan was pro-gun. Reagan gave lip service to the 2nd amendment, but in practice was often a strong opponent of gun rights.

That's something I will never understand about either Republicans or Democrats... or people in general I guess. How is that they're so willing to vehemently drag someone through the mud for doing or saying something, while completely dismissing it when someone of their own affiliation does the exact same thing. It almost seems like that Orwellian double-think... you know... the idea that two mutually exclusive, contradicting notions can be equally true at the same time. Frankly, when I see it happen, it's hard to take the individual's opinion seriously because it goes to show they're not really capable of free thought.

Epic fail!

-1 more for KomradRazvan

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

I'll leave that clueless statement for another member to show you where that whole line of ahem "reasoning" is in error. I'm sure a reasonable member will understand where that whole statement went wrong from the first sentence and just went downhill with conjecture based on a false premise.

Normally I would correct you but I'd rather let others get the laugh, maybe if you are lucky they will tell you why we are laughing at you and not with you. :p

More of your empty statements without backing. Whatever you say trlsmn. Stay in your own little world. I guess you're happy there. Afterall, ignorance is bliss.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top