JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't it funny Australia does not have borders ~~ which means all firearms cannot be brought in from a neighboring country or flown in as it takes a big plane to get there. And there is still plenty of guns over there. Robberies /rapes and other crimes are way up after the gun were turned in by law abiding citizens. My brother is a citizen of Australia but not a gun person either way for or against them. Only reports what has happened because of the gun laws.

Let's hope that every soul that is registered to vote will do so when this election comes around. I honestly am ready to yell from the top of my lungs for the conservative crowd of people to come alive and VOTE! like life depends on it!!! or the 2nd A is not the last right that will be stripped from the people if we show passiveness!

I plan on throwing away all my Photo ID and voting 9-10 times at least. If I can get the day off I might vote 225-30 times. I'll just lie and tell them I am a Demoncrat

Isn't it funny Australia does not have borders ~~ which means all firearms cannot be brought in from a neighboring country or flown in as it takes a big plane to get there. And there is still plenty of guns over there. Robberies /rapes and other crimes are way up after the gun were turned in by law abiding citizens. My brother is a citizen of Australia but not a gun person either way for or against them. Only reports what has happened because of the gun laws.

Actually its only about 95 miles from New Guinea so you could do that in a small boat easy.

Australian crime rates since the ban: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2974487/posts

It's an eye opener...

"It has now been over 10 years since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The statistics for the years following the ban are now in:

Accidental gun deaths are 300% higher than the pre-1997 ban rate

The assault rate has increased 800% since 1991, and increased 200% since the 1997 gun ban.

Robbery and armed robbery have increase 20% from the pre-97 ban rate.

From immediately after the ban was instituted in 1997 through 2002, the robbery and armed robbery rate was up 200% over the pre-ban rates.

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 171 percent"​

Australian crime rates since the ban: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2974487/posts

It's an eye opener...

"It has now been over 10 years since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own Government, a program costing Australia taxpayers more than $500 million dollars.

The statistics for the years following the ban are now in:

Accidental gun deaths are 300% higher than the pre-1997 ban rate

The assault rate has increased 800% since 1991, and increased 200% since the 1997 gun ban.

Robbery and armed robbery have increase 20% from the pre-97 ban rate.

From immediately after the ban was instituted in 1997 through 2002, the robbery and armed robbery rate was up 200% over the pre-ban rates.

In the state of Victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 171 percent"​

This needs to be shoved into every politician in the US and especially those in Calif, Oregon and Wash.

This needs to be shoved into every politician in the US and especially those in Calif, Oregon and Wash.

You'd need to pull their heads out of the Bloomberg-Gates-Allen-Soros moneybag first. Everything else is on "ignore".

Obama praises Australian gun laws in wake of Charleston shooting
<broken link removed>

The above article also writes:

Since the Sandy Hook massacre it has become easier to carry guns in public in some US states.

As if to suggest that just anybody can carry firearms in public or that somehow this was responsible for the shooting in S. Carolina.

SO if Billary wins, we the people have to make sure that the GOP controls the house or senate (at least one of these) to kill her from striking the 2nd amendment... The problem is the next president will make a bunch of new Supreme court judges who's definition of unconstitutional might also be "re-written".
I mean think about it, we're stuck in the middle of Demoncrap territory! The entire west coast is liberal demoncraps. There isn't a chance in h e l l that a republican will win in OR, CA or WA. If ya look at the east coast the GOP is screwed too! WE NEED TO KILL THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!!! This was created because the country was a bunch of uneducated idiots and we couldn't take the chance of them electing an idiot! HOLY CRAP, LOOK WHO THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE ELECTED? The popular vote needs to replace the electoral college.
Next TERM LIMITS. Wouldn't it be great if our elected officials did the right thing instead of what the lobbyists paid the most for???
NEXT: EVERY BILL MUST PASS ON IT'S OWN MERITS, none of this "we'll add it to the end of this bill" crap
This is a good start....................;)

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425021/australia-gun-control-obama-america

Australia's 1996 Gun Confiscation Didn't Work – And it Wouldn't Work in America

There are some other articles after this one, at the same link.

Not in this article, but if they want to confiscate they need to go where unlawful gun ownership exists - in poor and crime ridden areas - which means such a plan would impact those would look like the One's son, if he had one, most of all.
Stop & Frisk USA.

"IF YOU SUPPORT GUN CONTROL, YOU WANT MORE BLACK MEN THROWN INTO PRISON: Gun Control: More Racial Disparities Than the Drug War. "Many gun control advocates seem to be under the impression that governments can pass new felony legislation that will take guns off the streets without requiring more aggressive policing, without putting more people in prison, and without the racial disparities in enforcement that characterize the rest of our criminal justice system. This is a fantasy: Gun control and tough-on-crime politics are two sides of the same coin. If governments are serious about cracking down on illegal guns in a meaningful way, they will need to use all of the same tools that they used to crack down on crime from the 1970s onward—tough criminal penalties (i.e., long prison sentences for offenders) and aggressive policing, especially in poor and minority neighborhoods that tend to have the highest rates of crime. Indeed, as Reason's A. Barton Hinkle pointed out, New York's notorious stop-and-frisk policy, which left-wing mayor Bill DeBlasio led the charge against, was arguably one of the most effective gun control policies in the country."

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/215780/

Here we go: http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...bama-preparing-executive-actions-gun-control/

"The White House confirmed that President Obama was preparing a series of executive actions on gun control to match his recent passion on the issue after the latest mass shooting in Oregon.

"It's a high priority and will continue to be until we start to see more progress on this issue in this town," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters today at the press briefing."​

Who gives two bubblegums about what Australia or any other country does. We are America and we have a constitution that includes citizen gun ownership rights which shall not be infringed.

This study, by several of our not so neutral institutions of we're so smart, suggests gun regulation should be based on arrest records. Wait a damn minute, don't we already do this? :confused:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/08/americans-anger-management-guns_n_7021192.html

Last Edited:
upload_2015-10-6_9-44-52.png

Nuff said

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads