JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is rich:

that the FBI, DOJ and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives be more aggressive in pursuing federal prosecutions against those individuals who illegally attempted to buy firearms

With Operation Gunrunner to point to, the investigations and prosecutions could easily get near the top.. no need to do much looking around..

that the White House restructure regulations requiring that the FBI destroy firearm-purchase records after 90 days

Anyone who thinks those records actually just vanish after 90 days also likely believes in the Tooth Fairy. One large portable PC could keep years of records, and there's always backup drives

I've been saying this for several years and people told me I was wrong, they'd never do that, even Obwan isn't that stupid! I was even accused of being in the "conspirators" camp.

Well, guess what...................

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

There is plenty of "backdoor" gun registration going on, in 2010, I received a letter from the Dept of (in)Justice letting me know that since 10 or more "crime guns" were found that originated at my store I would now hafta fill out an inventory record every 3 months. I am to list every gun I got from an unlicensed party (all used guns). I pointed out that every gun traced at my store consisted only of brand new guns, so why would I be required to send in info about Used Guns?? That was over 2 years ago, why do You think the Dept of Justice (a misnomer if I ever heard one) wants to trace Used Guns???

There is plenty of "backdoor" gun registration going on, in 2010, I received a letter from the Dept of (in)Justice letting me know that since 10 or more "crime guns" were found that originated at my store I would now hafta fill out an inventory record every 3 months. I am to list every gun I got from an unlicensed party (all used guns). I pointed out that every gun traced at my store consisted only of brand new guns, so why would I be required to send in info about Used Guns?? That was over 2 years ago, why do You think the Dept of Justice (a misnomer if I ever heard one) wants to trace Used Guns???

Obviously this is for record keeping only...there is no registration going on.....and Lady Gaga is still a virgin.......

I have heard rumors that in Oregon, a lot of people are being turned down on their background checks now. Long time gun owners and buyers, New buyers and even buyers with Oregon Concealed Carry.

I have heard rumors that in Oregon, a lot of people are being turned down on their background checks now. Long time gun owners and buyers, New buyers and even buyers with Oregon Concealed Carry.

Not just Oregon Bud,
I'm an ffl in Arizona, for the last 10 months or so my delay/denial rate has gone from 2-5 at a gunshow to 18-20 per show.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top