JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
They don't have to. You can tell.:mad:
Like these people?
[video=youtube_share;bwhPVeTjq1U]http://youtu.be/bwhPVeTjq1U[/video]
face-palm-picard.gif

Now they need to make up for it and vote against Obama's party in the mid-terms. That will stop him from getting further into his agenda. This independent is voting Republican down the line for a few election cycles.
And ALWAYS vote for the non-Establishment challenger in the GOP primary--IMO NO incumbent should EVER go without a primary challenge, just to keep them less dishonest.

while we can cast a whole f ton of votes, unless we fix the electoral college, in the long run we are still screwed.

Eliminating the electoral college in favor of a popular vote is the last thing I want. Once a popular vote decides who wins, all those states with crooked voting can go overboard to throwing the entire election, not just their states' results. Do you want a Dem to win next time because Chicago had 50 million votes for him ?

Eliminating the electoral college in favor of a popular vote is the last thing I want. Once a popular vote decides who wins, all those states with crooked voting can go overboard to throwing the entire election, not just their states' results. Do you want a Dem to win next time because Chicago had 50 million votes for him ?

I didn't say eliminate, I said fix and it still wouldn't matter even the crooked voting doesn't matter!!!!!! When are people gonna realize our votes do not matter!!!!!! Yes I still vote and encourage my friends to vote, but take off the rose colored glasses and look around. Then it hits ya it did nothing for the results, but it made ya feel better!!!! !!!!! it has been 237 yrs since anything has happened that could or would change it!!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top