JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be very unwise for anybody to discuss their intentions if it came to that.

Yes, you have a mouth, so use it wisely. As they used to say during WW2: "Adolph is listening!" And he never had the technology that our current government has. So, be careful. The Constitutional "Freedom of Speech" is dead, along with the rest of the Constitution.
In his book, Obama Bin Laden said he does not like the Constitution because "...it limits what the Government can do...!" Well, he was RIGHT! That's the whole purpose of it! To chain up tyrants! My opinion is that he want's to be one! Slience is GOLDEN!

Yes, you have a mouth, so use it wisely. As they used to say during WW2: "Adolph is listening!" And he never had the technology that our current government has. So, be careful. The Constitutional "Freedom of Speech" is dead, along with the rest of the Constitution.
In his book, Obama Bin Laden said he does not like the Constitution because "...it limits what the Government can do...!" Well, he was RIGHT! That's the whole purpose of it! To chain up tyrants! My opinion is that he want's to be one! Slience is GOLDEN!

I think the population said a lot in the recent year, not verbally, but in purchasing power. The overwhelming purchases of firearms and ammo in reaction to the new government, helped to say a lot about our continuing American values. It is obvious that this movement has got the anti's scrambling for means to regain momentum, for many of their constituents, peers, and once outspoken proponents are considering the political backlash to voicing any anti-firearm opinion at this time.

Total silence is not always the answer; rather, letting the opposition see the size of your army while letting them know you are peaceful as long as they stay off your "lawn", carries much weight.

We need to realize that the government opposition will probably never come over to our side; however, there remains a chance of showing the common population truth in our means.

Conspiracy-theory pushing gun nuts draw the like. The sensible crowd easily misses their true drive, worries, and values when laughing them off for their rhetorical approach.

Actually, we've been in a state of emergency since the attacks on 9/11. If I'm correct, Obama simply renewed it. I'll check with some of my conspiracy theorists friends, and see what the hype, paranoia, and facts are.

While you're at it, check to see if Martial Law was ever OFFICIALLY ended after the Civil War was concluded... I believe I heard some years back that it wasn't. :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top