JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm confused. How can he declare an emergency if he already signed over our sovereignty with the global warming treaty, and thus no longer controls our country?

Actually the flu vaccine contains a mind controlling agent! The federal government has been trying to figure out how to inject the American people with it on a mass scale. They developed the H1N1 just for that purpose! Initially they send out information that states there won't be enough vaccinations to go around, which causes panic and many people rush to get the vaccinated. Once they have most of the population vaccinated, they announce that they have been able to come up with enough for anyone who wants it; the rest of us rush in. Then we are all under the control of a mind-altering super-computer which is transmits over television and Xm radio.

QUOTE]

maybe this has the "T" virus and they are trying to turn us into zombies:s0131:

You guys joke but you really should be taking this very seriously. If you didn't catch it the mind control and other out landish statements are jokes.

However the declaration of a national emergancy by our president is no joking matter whether or not you trust in your government. The ramifications are huge! Obama can in deed mandate vacinations of all of us at anytime now and that is a fact. Look it up. You guys probably won't unfortunately look this stuff up. I understand the comfort provided by keeping your head buried in the sand and blindly trusting in your government but just because you can't see or hear what is going on around you doesn't mean it isn't happening or that it will go away.

Good luck all.

You guys joke but you really should be taking this very seriously. If you didn't catch it the mind control and other out landish statements are jokes.

Yah I know Muto man is just using sarcasm and I like sarcasm!

However the declaration of a national emergancy by our president is no joking matter whether or not you trust in your government. The ramifications are huge! Obama can in deed mandate vacinations of all of us at anytime now and that is a fact. Look it up. You guys probably won't unfortunately look this stuff up. I understand the comfort provided by keeping your head buried in the sand and blindly trusting in your government but just because you can't see or hear what is going on around you doesn't mean it isn't happening or that it will go away.

Good luck all.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I do like to keep my eyes open. Just remember a "state of emergency" trumps the Bill of Rights!

I have a personal bell weather I've set for taking things seriously. When Fox news guys end up missing or die accidentally I will crawl into my hole and hide! :D

It rubs the lotion on it's skin.....................

The main people to benefit from these flu vaccine programs are the huge chemical giants - BIG PHARMA! They stand to make billions of dollars and are anxiously awaiting the next "pandemic!" Your health means NOTHING to them! You are just the means to their next $BILLIONS!

The main people to benefit from these flu vaccine programs are the huge chemical giants - BIG PHARMA! They stand to make billions of dollars and are anxiously awaiting the next "pandemic!" Your health means NOTHING to them! You are just the means to their next $BILLIONS!
pharmaceutical companies, doctors, and hospitals stand to make a lot more money from an uncontrolled pandemic than from its prevention. The money spent on antivirals, antibiotics, sedation and pain medications, physician and hospital billing for the 200,000 people hospitalized in the US during a normal flu season would compensate them far better than profits from vaccine sales.

won't no body stick anything in me that I don't say a'ight to,period.I have never had a cold or flu in my long life and I won't open the door for it to happen by having it injected in me.pandemic or not.

Good luck all.

Yes I do joke around a lot; however, I also take much of this serious to the extent that it does not consume my life. I do have a very good life which I do not want to consume with rhetorical conspiracy theories.

I am worried about the state of our county and I do what I can about it; However, I require credibility in the sources I use for making a decision. As of yet, I haven't seen any.

I also believe that the biggest threat to this county are the extremists on BOTH sides!

The extremist on one side are screaming and crying that Obama is going to take away our guns and make us zombies, the extremists on the other side are screaming and crying that America is not safe when citizens have guns and we must all worship the Obama.

I wish both sides would get real! I would rather have my head in the sand than up my ***!

A couple of days before the NE was declared by Government Sacks(intentional), Portland was running the "this is a test of the emergency broadcasting system, this is only a test" over city loudspeaker. Been here 4 years and never once heard it tested. Was tested for 2 days BEFORE declared NE. Interesting I think. Wonder if other cities had the same experience.

Just an FYI, and most of ya already know. If they are gonna pull a Katrina at any point, they will cross reference any FFL/CHL licenses with the DMV. Cops along with FEDS/MERCs will run hidden checkpoints scanning plate numbers on all major arteries and choke points and disarm you. There will not be any DECLARATION of ML. It will be called something Newspeakish and benign if it's called anything at all. Regardless, remember you're a target. And they will come at you with M4s redotted to your head before you can even contemplate the situation. It all about control and crushing dissent. Owning a firearm IS dissent. Never forget your on record for that.

A couple of days before the NE was declared by Government Sacks(intentional), Portland was running the "this is a test of the emergency broadcasting system, this is only a test" over city loudspeaker. Been here 4 years and never once heard it tested. Was tested for 2 days BEFORE declared NE. Interesting I think. Wonder if other cities had the same experience.

Just an FYI, and most of ya already know. If they are gonna pull a Katrina at any point, they will cross reference any FFL/CHL licenses with the DMV. Cops along with FEDS/MERCs will run hidden checkpoints scanning plate numbers on all major arteries and choke points and disarm you. There will not be any DECLARATION of ML. It will be called something Newspeakish and benign if it's called anything at all. Regardless, remember you're a target. And they will come at you with M4s redotted to your head before you can even contemplate the situation. It all about control and crushing dissent. Owning a firearm IS dissent. Never forget your on record for that.

Is anyone here ready to shoot back? Or are most of us here just gonna lay low?

That's the discipline you have to work out for yourself. It's not even about shooting. To resist is enough. If you have been isolated in an INCIDENT, pulled over or anything else like that, your known. Everything is known about you in a database. Property you own, your job, veterinary records, groceries, bank account, weapons you own (if registered), social web sites (facebook), etc. Once you cross the rubicon by saying "no", there is no coming back. Your life as you knew it is dead. Is it worth fighting? Can you win the fight at hand? Will you hunt them as they hunted you? Will you get tired of it? Are you prepared to leave all you used to do behind? Will you even have a choice?

These are decisions that will eat you up. Preparing for an imaginary situation that may never even happen or may happen next month. It may not even happen how you thought it would, if it does.

THEY have had plenty of time to practice. You probably have not. You also, at present, have to be able to make a way to support yourself. That doesn't leave much time for anything else.

It's a hard thing to think about. Furious and scared and apathetic at the same time.

won't no body stick anything in me that I don't say a'ight to,period.I have never had a cold or flu in my long life and I won't open the door for it to happen by having it injected in me.pandemic or not.

Never had a cold? Do you live in one of those bubbles?

I agree. Every year the medical arm of the US Government (Big Pharma, AMA, CDC, etc.) decides to have some kind of a multi-billion dollar pandemic party, but I never attend. I just keep on eating garlic, fruits and vegetables, taking supplements, avoiding their toxic waste shots, and working. I always let others have all the fun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top