JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm sure you've all heard/read this, but I think it's worth repeating for those who haven't.

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama Fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the
teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you an Obama fan?"

Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.

Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a
Republican, so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked,
"If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, What would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan."

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama Fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the
teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you an Obama fan?"

Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.

Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a
Republican, so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked,
"If your mom was a moron and your OTHER MOM was an idiot, What would that make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan."

Fixed :s0114::s0114:

You started it, Joey!

Letter to employees-

As the CEO of this business that employs 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President, and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees to them of about 8% but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off at least six of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to
choose who will have to go..

So, this is what I did. I strolled through our parking lot and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I gave it to them.

Sincerely, The Boss

Nothing like some good 'ole discrimination to randomly fire some hard working Americans. It amazes me that some people complain (rightly so) about not being able to have whatever they want in their cars at work (firearms), but will promote the idea of firing somebody over their bumpersticker. The shameful thing is that most don't see their own hypocracy.

Some of the hardest working, most honorable people I have ever known have had different politcal ideas, religions, have been of other races and other nationalities. I have been many places in my short time, and there are good family people all over that believe different things.

To say that somebody should be fired, their family left in cold, over a bumpersticker, is stupid, ignorant, and flat out un-American. That being said, I think this one of those internet letters meant to stir people up with absolutely no truth behind it.

Nathan

By the way, the other time this letter popped up in a thread it said "CFO". I pointed out that the CEO would be the one firing people. Lo and behold it now says CEO, so there you go. This lie is a work in progress I guess.

You started it, Joey!

Letter to employees-

As the CEO of this business that employs 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President, and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees to them of about 8% but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off at least six of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to
choose who will have to go..

So, this is what I did. I strolled through our parking lot and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I gave it to them.

Sincerely, The Boss

Nothing like some good 'ole discrimination to randomly fire some hard working Americans. It amazes me that some people complain (rightly so) about not being able to have whatever they want in their cars at work (firearms), but will promote the idea of firing somebody over their bumpersticker. The shameful thing is that most don't see their own hypocracy.

Some of the hardest working, most honorable people I have ever known have had different politcal ideas, religions, have been of other races and other nationalities. I have been many places in my short time, and there are good family people all over that believe different things.

To say that somebody should be fired, their family left in cold, over a bumpersticker, is stupid, ignorant, and flat out un-American. That being said, I think this one of those internet letters meant to stir people up with absolutely no truth behind it.

Nathan

By the way, the other time this letter popped up in a thread it said "CFO". I pointed out that the CEO would be the one firing people. Lo and behold it now says CEO, so there you go. This lie is a work in progress I guess.

Obviously it worked for you. I find it awful funny how some people get away with openly spewing rhetoric on this site, when others get shut down by a moderator immediately, I guess it all depends on who you are friends with. It's a joke, get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously it worked for you. I find it awful funny how some people get away with openly spewing rhetoric on this site, when others get shut down by a moderator immediately, I guess it all depends on who you are friends with. It's a ****ing joke, get over it.

Whats even funnier is this same letter is in another post that has been locked, and this thread has resorted to attacking each other and it is still open. Mods are napping:s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129::s0129:

Maybe I am missing something here. I read the BOSS letter as a joke, mind you a joke that made sense.

If someone is bragging to the world that they made a decission that cost the company a lot of money, now someone has to loose their job for their poor judgement is it that complicated to decide who should go first?

This thread was started prior to the "no non-gun politics" rule, so that's why it hasn't been closed or deleted. However, since some people have decided to push this issue, and just to be fair, I'll close this one too.

There's a new post in the Questions, Comments, Ideas & Announcements forum - feel free to go discuss your need to change the rule in there.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads