JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Remember back a year or two ago? All we heard were complaints by the left that racism was driving the Republican effort for new "more restrictive" voter ID laws. We were bombarded with how the poor and minority communities would be effectively locked out of the 2012 elections.

Then there's this from the website "Universal Free Press" from December 1, 2013, just a few days ago regarding proposed new voter ID laws: "Ohio representative Marcia Fudge (Democrat) wrote a letter to US Attorney General Eric Holder last week asking him to look over two proposed voting measures she claims are intended to 'suppress the voting rights of African-Americans and other minorities.' 'I am concerned about restrictive legislation concerning voter identification… and seek your assistance'."

Obviously there are many hundreds if not thousands of complaints all across the Internet. The theme is always the same: if you are for the requirement of ID to vote, you are a racist.

So that got me to thinking. I wonder what is required of poor minorities to sign up for Obamacare, for surely, I thought, they must have taken into account all the minorities without identification.

I found just a site that would tell me at laborcenter.berkeley.edu.

Evidently, if you are a poor minority, Medicaid (free healthcare) is for you. You will first have to access the Obamacare online marketplace.

What, you are a poor minority without a computer? Well bub, you're out of luck.

But let's say you could get online and let's say the site was actually functioning (stop laughing, you racist). Once you're in, you must fill out a "simple three page application" to determine if you are indeed poor enough to access Medicaid. Great news, you are poor enough! So now you must go to your local Social Security, social services or health department office.

Providing you can make it there, you may be wondering if there's anything you may need to bring with you?

Here's a list:

Birth certificate or passport
A power or light bill showing your address
Something that shows your Social Security number
A recent paycheck or tax return

Let's see; did I forget anything? Oh, that's right… A PHOTO ID!

Now I could rant and rave about what blankety-blanking hypocrites all these leftists are, but I think the point has been made.

Anyone who is in favor of or promotes Obamacare is a racist! Therefore, Obama is a racist.

That was easy.

Obama is a Racist for Promoting Obamacare : Freedom Outpost

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads