JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Obama will not take away our guns, he is a lawyer afterall and has appointed lots of anti-gun people to his cabinet like Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton who will be glad to do that for him.

memebers after watching the Attorney General apointee,: Eric Holder I am very worried about the future of our second ammendment rights. This man signed the Amicus Brief, and filed against the heller verdict, to support the restriction against people rights in the district of columbia, and supports a collective right not an individual. He told Senator Tom Coburn of Ohio that he believes that even after the second ammendment has been clarified by the supreme court as an individual right, that there is room to re-enstate the 1989 assault weapons ban making it permanent and closing the gun show loop hole, stating that is is a important law enforcement tool.

I strongly urge all of you to contact your senators and tell them that you do not want them to support the Holder confirmation, This man is as anti-gun as obama could have possibly picked to represent our nations attorney general, if that isnt writing on the wall of what is to come I do not know what is.

We're all going to be very busy over the years to come. Take the time to write your senators and educate your friends about the importance of our second ammendment rights.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top