JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Dear American's

A just-released internal memo from the Obama administration's own Department of Justice says an "assault weapons ban is unlikely to have an impact on violence. If coupled with a gun buyback and no exemptions then it could be effective."

According to Gateway Pundit, "Russia was one of the most heavily armed societies on earth until Joseph Stalin took control. Stalin was able to control, starve, punish and imprison a defenseless people … after he took their guns."

A mandatory gun buyback program is a major step towards Barack Hussein Obama seizing our guns.

But there's more ... lots more.

President Obama is also proposing universal background checks in conjunction with a national gun registration that the National Rifle Association calls "illegal abuse of privacy and freedom unprecedented in our history."

The move prompted one grassroots patriot to write, "Participating in a gun buyback because you believe that the criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you believe that the neighbors have too many kids."

At a time when Mr. Obama is stomping around the nation touting his gun-control agenda -- and the liberal media is slanting their coverage by an astounding margin of 8 to 1 in favor of the President's anti-gun crusade -- it's obvious what's happening in our society right now.

Obama, who's on record saying he doesn't think anyone should own a gun, has an agenda that he's trying his hardest to implement. He will take our guns, and he's relying on the media to sell it to the American people!

+ + "Get your hands off my guns!"

While Obama was in Chicago last week for stop number two of his nationwide anti-gun tour, one angry Illinois resident and Grassfire team member emailed our offices:

"I am 86 years old and have served my country proudly in two wars. I have a good mind to tell Obama to 'get your hands off my guns!'"

That's exactly what we intend to tell the President to do through our petition and other grassroots initiatives. But we need you to take immediate action!

Help Grassfire reach our 150,000-signature plateau by forwarding this message to your friends and family members. <broken link removed> :

<broken link removed>

Use every social media and alternative-news source available to spread the message about Obama's proposed anti-Second-Amendment efforts.

+ + Send A Message With "I Support The 2nd Amendment" ReStickers

Another critical action you can take is ordering Grassfire's "I Support the 2nd Amendment" ReStickers. Make your voice heard about your opposition to the President's attempts to legislate away your gun rights. Just one of these state-of-the-art bumper stickers can send a message about this crucial constitutional issue to thousands of people in your community.

For your contribution of any amount, Grassfire will send you two "I Support the 2nd Amendment" ReStickers that can be applied and re-applied to virtually any smooth surface, allowing them to be used again and again. <broken link removed> :

<broken link removed>

Guys, step back from koolaid a minute.

Another AWB/mag ban has less than ZERO chance of making it past the GOP house, and precious little in the Senate. Harry Reid, of all people, has already said that a AWB would be DOA in the Senate.

The ACTUAL threat, certainly for the next 2 years on the federal level is a ban on private sales. Spending time going ballistic about a memo that HUGELY HELPS US and talking about confiscation on a federal level just distracts from the actual threats.

There have been and will continue to be, lots of bills and proposals made that have ZERO legs. I'm sure part of the strategy is to get us all crazy on "confiscation," thereby making us look like conspiracy theorists, to make things like bans on private sales seem more "reasonable."

Obama is not the Anti-Christ. He doesn't have supernatural powers. Hell, he can't get stuff past the house that is a LOT more popular than gun control.

Spend your limited time and energy on the things that actually have a chance to happen. Emails like this are lame-brained. On-line petitions are utterly meaningless mental masturbation.

Take the time to write emails to all the members of the Senate who aren't complete moonbats. Unless MCain has decided this is his swan song and isn't running for re-election, even HE may be reachable, and he's already stated support for banning private sales.

"Take the time to write emails to all the members of the Senate who aren't complete moonbats."

Unfortunately both of WA's Senators are Libtard Moonbats. We the Productive have no representation in the Senate.

"Take the time to write emails to all the members of the Senate who aren't complete moonbats."

Unfortunately both of WA's Senators are Libtard Moonbats. We the Productive have no representation in the Senate.

I agree completely. But there are 98 OTHER members of the Senate. Literally all we need to stop any bill in it's tracks in the senate is 35. That means we could have a lock-step vote by Democrats AND lose a bunch of Reps. and STILL carry the day.

States where pro-gun control votes will hurt any incumbent Senator:

AK, AR, AL, AZ, FL (50/50), GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MS, MT, NE, NC, ND, NH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA WV, UT, WY. That's not including states where it's a real toss-up like Ohio, PA, Colorado and Nevada among many others.

It's safe to be a moonbat Senator in NY, NJ, Mass, MD, DE, CA, WA, OR, WI, and a couple of others. There are a LOT of states where support for gun control is lukewarm at best. And even in the moonbat states, a vote for gun control will sink you in the house in many districts as surely as an anchor tied around your neck.

Because U.S. Senate and Congressional campaigns cost about a zillion dollars to run, out of state donors and supporters MATTER. And in the age of the internet and social media, people from anywhere can make a difference in a house or senate race.

State-level stuff is very much retail so affecting legislator's races in a district 100 miles from you is actually a lot harder (unless you are rich enough to give someone a few thousand bucks).

And wasting your time on someone in a completely "safe" district is futile. Feinstein's likely voters LIKE her stance on gun control. Same goes for Eliz. Warren in Mass. or Chuck Schumer in NY.

In normal years, for someone like McCain to advocate a ban on private sales would be suicide. but I think he's decided he's not running again and can't be swayed by threats to his seat. It will be up to people from AZ to convince him this is something they really don't want.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top