JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"When President Obama spoke in reaction to the heinous October 1 attack on Umpqua Community College, he went beyond his usual calls for more gun control and suggested instead that America consider following the path blazed by Australia and Great Britain."
"In the mid-1990s Australia and Great Britain both instituted what were virtually complete bans on firearm possession."

"When President Obama spoke in reaction to the heinous October 1 attack on Umpqua Community College, he went beyond his usual calls for more gun control and suggested instead that America consider following the path blazed by Australia and Great Britain."
"In the mid-1990s Australia and Great Britain both instituted what were virtually complete bans on firearm possession."
I'm on record here predicting basically this. But one, as I, does not have to be a genius to see this. This is the 'Agenda'. Not just Obama's.

Look at the size of Great Britain and Australia and their populations. Now look at the USA and the population and the number of guns. Does anybody really think that they can round up over 300,000,000 guns and does anybody think that all of the owners are going to give up their guns with out a fight. Well I don't think so good luck GOVERNMENT on that one.:p

He can't disarm isis, he certianly isn't going to disarm the USA.:D His speech is that of an impotent politicion.

But he will try to give your rights away to the UN. then they become the enemy of the people.
Hells a commin..........................:mad:

It's a pipe dream for them to think the UN can control Americans. The UN so corrupt they can't function so to threaten us with those losers is just impotence (like that word lol)

Look at how well tanks have been working out. They work well in the open and against other large targets. But they don't work well around a bunch of rebels (A2 idiots) hiding around corners. Bring them on!

Look at the size of Great Britain and Australia and their populations. Now look at the USA and the population and the number of guns. Does anybody really think that they can round up over 300,000,000 guns and does anybody think that all of the owners are going to give up their guns with out a fight. Well I don't think so good luck GOVERNMENT on that one.:p

There is another HUGE consideration here. Neither Australia nor England had constitutional protection for the right to own guns. But we do. And even the President, in all his immortal glory, is not above the constitution. Australians and Britains may be used to rolling over and letting the leaders tell them what to do, but there are still plenty of Americans that would stand up and fight if it came down to it.

Look at Connecticut. After SH, they implemented gun registration (something to remind the anti-gunners every time the f#cking lie and say that no one in the country has ever set up a gun registration). Once they implemented this, many people lined up like good little brain-dead citizens to show their guns to the government and kiss the damn ring.

But most did not register. Last number I heard was that somewhere in the neighborhood of 70% never registered their guns.

Obama is constrained by the law. As slimy as he is, our founders were far, far smarter than him and looked ahead to see what would eventually come down the road. It's time we start extending a middle finger to everyone that would dare to advocate an Australia style ban here in America.

A good read in case anyone missed it a few months ago:

http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/25/the-australia-gun-control-fallacy/

They have to take your guns to achieve their future. They can never to an armed society.
They will float on the blood of the innocent and pretend not to. They will kill deceive and cheat and sink to any depth to achieve their goals.

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/0...own-as-rothschildism-or-more-bluntly-robbery/

The problem is Obama does not believe in the constitution
and the congress and senate have no balls to stop him.

If congress is foolish enough not to stop him on an issue like gun confiscation, then it's up to the people to teach them all a lesson. I would be surprised if it could get that far, but then there are other things I never thought would happen in this country that are the norm today. I guess we'll see. I wouldn't put it past the POS POTUS' huge, oversized ego to actually give it a try.

Clint would tell him "Is your bunker hardened enough, HuH punk Is it ? "
:D:D:D

Or maybe "I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

He does not want to disarm ISIS. Why would a Muslim want to stop his brethren from taking over the world.

Bummer has proven his weakness to every country in the world. For him to win his agenda here we the people would have to lay down and take it. Just remember that ranch in Nevada when the government came to take his cattle, that is the real America and if they wake that sleeping giant they will get was was given before.

Putin has shown the world bummer won't stand up for a real fight, I doubt he would try to forcefully take 280 million guns from really pissed of Americans:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top