JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, you mean the guy that received universal praise among his fellow party members at the last presidential primary debates? Yeah, I don't give him much thought since he's become irrelevant.

Gee... stricter guns laws like Chicago? A city that has some of the most strict gun laws in the nation, yet has some of the worst gun crime!

How about focusing on the core problem... mental health. 99% of mass shooters, there were warning signs well before. IF ONLY PEOPLE TOOK THEM SERIOUSLY. But nope, we have to take everybody's rights away, just so fruitcakes can feel safe without their blankey.

Last edited by a moderator:
He sold more guns than any other president, so he has that going for him. :D

sman-of-the-year-firearms-salesman-of-the-century-.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Why is it that presidents of a certain party never adhere to the 'rule' of not commenting on the administrations of their successors?

Don't get me wrong, I mostly hate both parties, as I feel that neither represent the interests of their constituents. If one party isn't trying to take my guns, the other is trying to ship every manufacturing and technical job to China. (well, that's both parties really).

At least one person in a high office is trying to deport illegals. But IMHO, we need a "fast track" process.

Wait a second....wasn't it reported that OBAMA had deported more illegals then TRUMP?

Sorry......we must forget about OBAMA and BUSH doing stuff because TRUMP is actually a NAZI, Fascist, traitor, moron, crook, clown, moron, etc...... (according to the LEFT and to some in the media).

Aloha, Mark

I lived through 8 years of Obama, and those were golden years for the gun manufacturers, NRA, 2nd Amendment, and gun enthusiasts.

You know why? Because Congress makes laws, not the President.

Republicans lost 40 House seats in 2018 after a year of record breaking retirements and 12 House Republicans have already declared retirement for 2020. The gun industry is in a race to the bottom, manufacturers and retailers have gone out of business, the NRA is in major turmoil, and the President is urging Congress to enact red flag laws and universal background checks.

It's like they don't even think anymore. Every one of the losers who had to shoot people would have passed any background check. The punk who shot up Stoneman High passed a background check. The failure who shot up the church in Texas passed a background check. But their kneejerk reaction is Background check! Background check! Red Flag laws really get them aroused now because anonymous people can denounce you and they can confiscate your guns without that pesky due process stuff. Good luck getting your guns back after having to prove your innocence (Not them proving your guilt!)
And the best part is there probably won't be any repercussions for falsely accusing you. After all, we wouldn't want folks to be intimidated out of ratting you out. I wonder when they'll start offering rewards for denunciations.

Former presidents just need to STFU.They have no business whatsoever addressing the nation, outside of their paid speaking engagements. They had their chance, that is why are titled Former President.

This coming out of the mouth of a traitor who gave guns to Mexican Drug Cartels that killed one of our Border Agents.

A guy from Chicago that did nothing to stop the gun violence in the city he lived in.

WHAT A JOKE AND A POS.

Obamacare is a shining example of what happens when you pass a stupid law based on emotion and not rational thought.

And here we have Chuckie Schumer saying we convene a special session as rush emotional bullcrap through.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top