JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thomas Paine 2013

This guy's video on youtube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House. Obama also said he wanted the White House to handle the Press and not to talk about the video or the White House visit. That's very interesting.
Watch it now before it's pulled from youtube. This may be the best six minutes invested in your future. Pass it on, if you agree...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

An appropriate response woulda been "Mr. President, I'd like to invite you to suck your own unmentionables, 'cause you wantin' me to stop spreadin' my message is like me wantin' you to stop the Nero Caesar act... ain't neither gonna happen."

I never cared for that weirdo.

I just can't take anyone too seriously who likes to play dress-up and and call for mandatory socialized indentured servitude.

Don't be fooled. If Obama called him personally, it's because Obama is cherry picking the opponents he can easily pass off as crazies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top