JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Still have to see it to believe it.
Whats happening in Oregon and WA contradicts this.

-------------------------------------

Obama-Bloomberg agenda now rejected even by liberals

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/more-blacks-see-guns-as-lifesaver/

Two years after the Newton, Connecticut, school massacre, Americans are coming to appreciate their gun rights more than ever.

And despite the billions of dollars spent to convince people otherwise, the idea of more gun control is anathema to most Americans.

Even women and black Americans are less likely to see guns as a safety risk and more likely to view them as protection against crime, according to a Pew Research Center poll.

And for the first time in 25 years, more Americans say that protecting gun rights is more important than controlling gun ownership, 52 percent to 46 percent.

Americans now believe having a gun is the best way to protect against crime, 63 percent to 30 percent, a dramatic shift from 10 years ago.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/more-blacks-see-guns-as-lifesaver/#HyZKqy24JXJpBlsr.99

so our country is so screwed up its being run by a handful of run away retard feel good politicians that arent even in touch with the American public and their wishes
what would Prozanski, Reiley & their ilk say about this...........

& we think we should be the world power:eek:.....were slipping fast

If anyone is able to go to the hearing in Salem tomorrow, this would be good information to present - as well as for all of us to send in our emails, etc. We know how important polls are to politicians - sounds like they need to drop SB941 and SB945 before they anger the majority.

I've lived in the middle of a large college population for near two decades and have seen young liberal views on gun rights flip near 180 in that time. The upcoming generation in my area appear to view gun rights as a civil liberty to be protected and a cause to be championed by liberals. The reversal from "guns are inherently evil" of two decades ago is amazing to see.

Unfortunately they rarely have an understanding of what gun laws already exist, are too young to remember what many older anti 2nd amendment right politicians have championed in the past, and therefore are easily conned by leftwing media on upcoming gun laws. Explain it to them calmly and they are now most often horrified at what their party is doing.

Worse, right wingers are amazingly good at driving away many young people that would otherwise more actively show support for 2nd amendment rights. Most gatherings to promote 2nd amendment rights have at least a few people that start loudly ranting about abortion and/or gay rights. It only takes one of those to drive off a lot of young liberals that are extremely pro 2nd amendment.

I've lived in the middle of a large college population for near two decades and have seen young liberal views on gun rights flip near 180 in that time. The upcoming generation in my area appear to view gun rights as a civil liberty to be protected and a cause to be championed by liberals. The reversal from "guns are inherently evil" of two decades ago is amazing to see.

Unfortunately they rarely have an understanding of what gun laws already exist, are too young to remember what many older anti 2nd amendment right politicians have championed in the past, and therefore are easily conned by leftwing media on upcoming gun laws. Explain it to them calmly and they are now most often horrified at what their party is doing.

Worse, right wingers are amazingly good at driving away many young people that would otherwise more actively show support for 2nd amendment rights. Most gatherings to promote 2nd amendment rights have at least a few people that start loudly ranting about abortion and/or gay rights. It only takes one of those to drive off a lot of young liberals that are extremely pro 2nd amendment.

There are many other parts to the Constitution that need to be defended along with the 2nd Amendment. That is not being "right winger" that is being a patriot and protecting our nation.
You cannot have half a Constitution and expect to keep the other half. That is what the "Young Liberals" try to do. They need a full education, not half of one.
I am proud to see the young folks take a positive stand on the 2nd. Now teach them the rest of it while they still have a Second Amendment without having to spill blood to keep it.

There are many other parts to the Constitution that need to be defended along with the 2nd Amendment. That is not being "right winger" that is being a patriot and protecting our nation.
You cannot have half a Constitution and expect to keep the other half. That is what the "Young Liberals" try to do. They need a full education, not half of one.
I am proud to see the young folks take a positive stand on the 2nd. Now teach them the rest of it while they still have a Second Amendment without having to spill blood to keep it.

I agree that supporting the constitution in any and all aspects does not make one a "right winger." But that has nothing to do with anything I said or the issues I very commonly see drive away young 2nd amendment supporters that are otherwise fairly liberal.

I have witnessed members of the right champion policy just as horrific to our constitutional rights as those championed by the left.

If people want to keep pretending there is a clear cut dichotomy of right vs left or liberal vs conservative, we're going to only drive off those that are in agreement with us on many things.

Still have to see it to believe it.
Whats happening in Oregon and WA contradicts this.

-------------------------------------

Obama-Bloomberg agenda now rejected even by liberals

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/more-blacks-see-guns-as-lifesaver/

Two years after the Newton, Connecticut, school massacre, Americans are coming to appreciate their gun rights more than ever.

And despite the billions of dollars spent to convince people otherwise, the idea of more gun control is anathema to most Americans.

Even women and black Americans are less likely to see guns as a safety risk and more likely to view them as protection against crime, according to a Pew Research Center poll.

And for the first time in 25 years, more Americans say that protecting gun rights is more important than controlling gun ownership, 52 percent to 46 percent.

Americans now believe having a gun is the best way to protect against crime, 63 percent to 30 percent, a dramatic shift from 10 years ago.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/more-blacks-see-guns-as-lifesaver/#HyZKqy24JXJpBlsr.99

Very good post

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top