Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Obama Birth Cert.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by freeman3911, Apr 27, 2011.

1. freeman3911

freeman3911 Portland, OREGON Member

Obama releases a copy of his original long term birth certificate direct from Hawaii...

After 2.5 years this is still a massive issue within our country. I'm not trying to open this debate & talk about things which have already been discussed on this forum; but I am wondering, those of you out there, what else does the president have to do to prove he is a U.S. citizen?

2. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Buy a gun, get a CCL and join NWFA :bluelaugh:

BTW The birther issue is/was/always has been a non firing issue with me.

3. freeman3911

lol yeah ill take that one +1

4. tyk77781

tyk77781 Aberdeen Member

I never cared about birth certificate but am interested in the adoption by Lolo soetoro in indonesia, I'm interested how he held onto his US citizenship while being granted indonesian citizenship when at that time up to 2004 or 05 when indonesia finally allowed dual citizenship. He couldn't of went to school without citizenship in indonesia, and I was curious about the birth cert but what I want to see is his college records, because that's what should be talked about, birthcert there is too many dead ends, what can be proven is his adoption!!

5. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

IBTL.

6. freeman3911

IBTL...maybe i should just delete it right now eh?

7. tyk77781

tyk77781 Aberdeen Member

For 2.5 years they showed a receipt and main stream media said this is it... Nothing else, he's showed it and you were a conspiracy theorist if you said that wasn't a birth cert. , now after everythings heating up he pops up with the birth cert that nobody needed to see for all this time. DOES THIS NOT SEEM WEIRD PEOPLE?

maybe it's real, maybe it's not I don't know but lets face it being president it wouldnt be to hard to pull off, even illegals get there documents.... but I think it's time we look into what he admited in his book and what we can prove which disqualifies him, I'm not saying this because I like john mccain he's a scum as well as biden and all the rest but he's a fraud and his name is Barry Soetoro not barrack Obama.....

8. Sasquatchvnv

Sasquatchvnv Port Orchard Active Member

At this point, after all the shenanigans, hidden records, broken promises, and demonstrable lies - he could say his teeth were white and I'd have to look for myself. The man has zero credibility with me.

9. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy between springfield and shelbyville Well-Known Member

For 2.5 years people asked for a long form birth certificate.
    After 2.5 years of prodding, he produced the long form birth certificate.

As far as I can tell, that puts the issue to rest.

I dont think there's anything "else" he has to do. I cant think of anything else that was asked of him.
    I do think it was unnecessarily divisive to wait 2.5 years to release it. Think of all the focus on the elusive birth certificate that could have been directed towards something of consequence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.