JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congress shares culpability ; Usurpendipity, started with the lazy congressional money grubbers shirking their responsibilities by delegating them to agencies with total autonomy and no accountability. Now, it's a rat hole with a very complicated lock on it's door.

Not to mention that the demokkkRats are begging their tin-pot-tater, to rule like a dictator,,,

Every Time I see "Obama is mandating...XYZ" it turns out, all he's doing is enforcing existing laws that have been left fallow. On the occasions he oversteps, the courts reign him in. If he starts actually enforcing felon-trying-to-buy scenarios, or actual straw man situations, I'm all for it. But I don't see that he's going to get a lot of action. True enforcement over the bag guys takes time, money, effort, and common sense. I don't see it happening.

th.jpe

Last Edited:
Look at his eyes. That guy is toast and only doing what his handlers tell him so they don't go public with all the creepy things they have on him. Obama is a sock puppet...

obama.JPG

Section 21 of the 1968 Gun Control Act defines a person "engaged in the business" of selling guns as "a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms."

Research John Yoo and how his 'legal opinions' shaped the previous president's policies regarding bypassing laws.

This is a poor practice, circumventing laws with in-house opinions and presidential "signing statements" and is a real shame that the presidents have seen fit to do this.

My point here is that the practice didn't start with this one, it's been going on for quite some time. :(

Every Time I see "Obama is mandating...XYZ" it turns out, all he's doing is enforcing existing laws that have been left fallow. On the occasions he oversteps, the courts reign him in. If he starts actually enforcing felon-trying-to-buy scenarios, or actual straw man situations, I'm all for it. But I don't see that he's going to get a lot of action. True enforcement over the bag guys takes time, money, effort, and common sense. I don't see it happening.

Yeah, it started with people saying he is going to ban AR's and have universal background checks and "bypassing congress" and now it is just him clarifying some existing laws on who is defined as engaging in business of selling guns.

Gees this guy is good at selling guns. I dont know if Hillary could beat this guy as the best gun salesman of all time. Perhaps he knows of some incoming alien invasion and he wants us all armed and is using reverse psychology to do it.

Obomanination and Toonburg swinging the sledge hammer of justice! I just cant wait to see what new horrors they try and unleash on us through the power of executive office! Executive orders will pour forth in a torrent before Obomanitation vacates office! But who shall carry out such orders? Oh, I know........DHS!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-28/what-s-next-on-gun-control-obama-and-the-loophole

Looks like the King is about to issue another proclamation, this one will redefine the meaning of "in the business of selling firearms" to include anyone that sells a firearm and will require all such transactions to first obtain a background check.

This was an idea he tried to float after Roseburg, but the timing wasn't quite right. Now after Bloomy just had a nice visit at the Whitehouse this turd of an idea is once more circling the bowl.

What exactly are our options in resisting these edicts, a strongly worded email, that gets ignored? Throw some more money at the gun lobby, so they can send out a strongly worded email? When is enough, enough or is there even a line left to cross?

Gun owners tend to be law and order types, the opposition knows this and counts on our willingness to work within the "system" to try and correct injustice... even when that system is broken. Someday we are going to have to step away from the compromise table and start taking a page out of the BLM playbook. Burning down a few 7-11's did wonders for their political power.

*if you burn down a 7-11 do it for your own reasons, like the crappy coffee. Not because some internet comment 'made you do it'.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top