JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I agree that Obama/Sharpton/Jackson etc are hypocrites for not speaking out in the same manner that they did in the Zimmerman case, it is way out of line to state that Obama's silence equates to approval of a brutal murder. This sort of extremist rhetoric doesnt do gun owners any good. There are plenty of factual issues that Obama can rightly be criticized for, but this isnt one of them. It is also necessary to point out that, unlike Zimmerman who was initially sent home without charges, the three animals who (allegedly) perpetrated this crime are all in jail and being charged with murder.

While I agree that Obama/Sharpton/Jackson etc are hypocrites for not speaking out in the same manner that they did in the Zimmerman case, it is way out of line to state that Obama's silence equates to approval of a brutal murder. This sort of extremist rhetoric doesnt do gun owners any good. There are plenty of factual issues that Obama can rightly be criticized for, but this isnt one of them. It is also necessary to point out that, unlike Zimmerman who was initially sent home without charges, the three animals who (allegedly) perpetrated this crime are all in jail and being charged with murder.

This has no bearing o gun owners and makes no one but Obummer look bad. If Obama had 3 sons, they would look like these thugs. He already claimed that his son would be a house-casing attempted murderer. He then admitted that he in fact was as muc of a racist as Martin and his fried Rachel Jeantel. We didn't do that, so it is upon him. He is a racist pile of crap. Never has there been a more racisr President. He makes LBJ' blatant racism look like nothing.

This is a factual issue that Obongo brought to the table. HE forced his racial bullbubblegum on US, not the other way around, no matter the Lefty sin put on it.

By the way, why would 3 disgusting animals being locked away have anything to do with Obongo and Steadman forcing Zimmerman into an illegal trial? Why do you lie for a guy that wants nothing short of you and your great-grandchildren in chains.

The only thing in this thread that does gun owners no good is the O apologist in our midst. Nothing but murder and racism come from the left and it's supporters. You guys prove it very day. Calling out the criminal in office isn't a bad thing. Covering the traitor's tracks is. You should think about that and post this stuff on the AG Steadman/Obongo fanpage.

I disagree that their silence indicates approval, as said above. I do agree that it does speak volumes though...this shooting in no way advances their racial agenda, so it deserves no mention.

Keith

If you agree that they have a racial agenda, why wouldn't this be part of it? Speak out when a black man is rightfully killed for attempted murder, but zip those lips when a 13-month old baby is shot in the face. It doesn't go both ways. Sounds almost like approval to me. Without a doubt it is fitting into their plans. No one ever thought they cared about Trayvon, even the thugs parents must know that. It all goes to their racist agenda, which would have resulted in replacing every member of Congress, The Senate and The Prez if the race role would have been reversed in the Trayvon case. So, since our President would have been forced to quit if he were white and related to Trayvon, how can the opposite not be true? Is it because only whites are racist?

I would like someone defending this crap to tell me what would have happened to a white President that came out and said what O said. Impeachment. That's racism. Racism on the part of OUR PRESIDENT. It's amazing that this guy can walk all over every facet of what makes America great and still get covered for by blind sheep that grabbed onto the wolf instead of the shepherd.

A white person killing a non white person in self defense is wrong. A non white person killing a white person "just to see someone die" is ok.

What is happening to America? Let these recent incidences remain emblazed in our brains next election - for any seat and any position!

If you agree that they have a racial agenda, why wouldn't this be part of it? Speak out when a black man is rightfully killed for attempted murder, but zip those lips when a 13-month old baby is shot in the face. It doesn't go both ways. Sounds almost like approval to me. Without a doubt it is fitting into their plans. No one ever thought they cared about Trayvon, even the thugs parents must know that. It all goes to their racist agenda, which would have resulted in replacing every member of Congress, The Senate and The Prez if the race role would have been reversed in the Trayvon case. So, since our President would have been forced to quit if he were white and related to Trayvon, how can the opposite not be true? Is it because only whites are racist?

I think we're saying the same thing. The story does not fit their racial agenda, which is that America sucks because the white man oppresses and perpetrates violence upon the black man. It does fit their agenda to keep silent about it though. When a story of black people killing white people or black people killing black people surfaces, it gets no mention because the race baiters get no political or monetary benefit from it. This story only made the major news because the victim is Australian.

I do agree that this President is by far the most openly racist in modern history, including both LBJ and Wilson.

White Folks' Greed: Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need - YouTube

Bitter Clingers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTxXUufI3jA

BTW - If Zimmerman is a 'white-Hispanic', does that make Obama a 'white-African-American'? Also, how can Barack be 'down with the struggle' when he does not descent from slave ancestors?

Keith

I may be wrong here, but one of these punkazzed little beotches is white. Not that it matters, a man is dead and if it were my son, brother or friend there would be something cooking hot on the back burner. Call it ignorant on my part if you feel the need, but this quickly becomes a situation where the law and the ramifications of being caught are the only thoughts that ever enter the minds of these sewer sucking sons a beotches. Until they believe, really believe that it can come back to haunt them while they're locked down in prison and their family members are in jeopardy, any and or all of them, they will continue to do as such. Yes, call me ignorant. The truth is that thats the only thing these scum believe in. Until they understand that Smith and Wesson didn't make just one gun and throw away the mold, this is what we face. I know I'll hear about it here but thats fine, perhaps I was raised a little different than some, oh well. But you can count on this, if that was my family member, I'd do what I do best and sleep good in prison after. End rant.

Interesting that only a few media reports even mention that the weapon used was a .22 Cal revolver. Even more noticeable is the media has not mentioned where the minors got the gun. Maybe it does not fall into their game book of blaming semi auto handguns with large magazines and that background checks would have prevented this act?

The reason the killing of Trayvon Martin became a national scandal was that even though an unarmed young man was shot to death, the local authorities decided not to treat it as a crime. That was why it was a major news story. It was not the fact that a person of one particular race killed a person of another particular race; it was how the police and the justice system decided to handle that killing after it happened.

The reason the killing of Trayvon Martin became a national scandal was that even though an unarmed young man was shot to death, the local authorities decided not to treat it as a crime. That was why it was a major news story. It was not the fact that a person of one particular race killed a person of another particular race; it was how the police and the justice system decided to handle that killing after it happened.

So everybody should be charged Weather it is self-defense or not?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top