JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish i had an answer on the prices. They aren't going to be as cheap as reloading your own. but shouldn't be much above market. the dealers have to take into account replacement parts / wear and tear, travel time, gas, time spent out there. there is a lot of cost for them to come, and some of that is passed on.

A couple dealers will let you shoot your own ammo out of their guns as long as it is factory ammo. No all but some. I am pretty sure beavercreek is going to let this happen. they are bringing at least 6 m/16's now and i think 1 ak-47. either way it will be a good opportunity to meet some people from the board, shoot some guns you might not ever get a chance to shoot without joining the military. I will see again about getting at least a couple prices and try to post them tomorrow. no guarantees i will get the list though.

Is anyone coming down from WA? I live in the Seattle area and am considering going. If anybody else was driving down, I'd love to split the drive/gas/etc with people(I have doubts about my car being able to make it!) for a ride! And could meet folks on the way down or something. Sounds like a really fun time and great chance to shoot guns Ive never had the chance to!
Gimme a shout if anyone is down!:gun01::gun03::gun11::gun13::gun21:

Machine guns are expensive, it is also impossible to find a similar event anywhere. I think if you are so worried about the price that you should stay home and count your pennies, we will be having way too much fun, and it will be nice not to hear the price-shopping girls complaining.

I plan on bringing several hundred rounds of M193 and a pocket full of $5's and $10's to "tip" the owner of the gun for letting me fire his multi-thousand dollar investment.

and it will be nice not to hear the price-shopping girls complaining.

Remind me to never attempt to purchase or lend anything to you. Great way of building community there, bud.

Hey, how about this;

Your overly friendly nature has made me decide that I will not be taking my money, stepson, or myself to the shoot. You may not be providing the guns to shoot, but your opinions sure do sour the event.

This is a very cool thing that is being put together for people to come out and play with some toys that they normally would have to pay lots of money and register far in advance and travel quite far. I think it sours the mood more when people whine about prices (if any) to an event that is already a bargain in that it is FREE TO WATCH!

If you want to participate, I only think that it would be fair to say thanks with a few dollars. I am going to give out "tips" regardless if they are asked for or not. I want to encourage those that have made the time/money investment in Class 3 toys want to come back and let me shoot them in the future.

Being that i live in Washingfornia, I cannot own these toys, let alone rent them anywhere in state. This event is a great deal for anybody watching or participating.

Why I ask is because unlike some bigger money spenders..."pocket full of $5's and $10's to "tip" the owner". I need to plan in advace, for the last week all Ive heard is about the firearms and nothing about the price. I need to gather things. I also Dont have thousands of rounds stored to bring.

I am a little bias, but it was a great time.

I cannot recommend the m60 enough. I think i am in love. The m16s are a ton of fun too. There were several kids up there today, the range offices are very careful and make sure the kids are safe along with everyone else. It was just a good time and i hope to see you there. Come and introduce yourself. :)

This event was great. I appreciate Oregon Brass and the vendors who showed up today.

The range safety and weapons handling was all very good. Thank you to all involved!

(especially the gentleman with the Barrett .50)

we have a ruff video up on our site right now. we have a lot more footage to go through so there will be a final version up soon. we are also adding a photo gallery to the site. PM me or email me if you would like to have some photos added to our gallery. But i would love to see some here.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top