JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am an Oathkeeper (Former Military, as well as being a Firefighter in another life.)

How was that other life, and hos is this life? LOL. :D

Zo.jpg

I am a due paying Oath Keeper, and I was facilitating regular meetings here in Salem for a while, but then my job started taking more and more time. I wish I had time for the meetings again.

Anyway, the LEOs are not the ones you will have to worry about if TSHTF. <broken link removed>

Also, if the Senate passes this bill, it's going to be worse. When both the left and the right agree that something is bad...you know it must really be bad!

<broken link removed>

Senators Demand the Military Lock Up of American Citizens in a

"Oathkeepers" may be the only thing that stands between a "Despot" in the White House and Americans having a fighting chance to save the republic.
Look at their website.
See what they stand for and make up your own mind.
If you have ever served,this reiterates your oath to defend America from enemies,foreign AND domestic and to defend the Constitution.
Please take a minute and check them out.
God Bless.
82nd Infidel

Renewed my membership. I had almost forgotten about it, luckily I had Justice Ginsburg and the NY Times around to launch a coordinated attack on the very document I took and oath to honor and defend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top