JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
oath_TSR_slug_loaded_expanded_DSC7372web-385x660.jpg

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/04/14/oath-12ga-tsr-slug/

oath_12ga_headstamp_DSC7364web-660x660.jpg

Pre-order for about 7.00/round... Expands to 2.5" creating a massive wound channel, with a 1/2" meat tube in the middle...

Me thinks the recipient of said round will most likely bleed out before 911 even answers.

If one considers this round for home defense, I would also recommend a commercial grade carpet steamer/extractor to clean up the resulting mess...

Cop: "In your own words, sir, explain what happened when the intruder entered your home."

dyjital: "I figured if he wanted my stuff to be his stuff that he could take 50 cubic inches of my air home in his chest."

Cop: "And how did you accomplish this?"

dyjital: "this... " (hands officer the round)

Ouch!!

$35 per box of 5....

That would be some very dedicated ammo right there. I wouldn't be shooting watermelons and such with those like I do with hunting slugs and buck shot.

Unless I start a YouTube channel and they send me a pack to try:D. Can't imagine anything but good things would be said about it.

Nasty, nasty, nasty!!!!! That has to be one of the most incredible shot gun slugs around! My ol two round ball sinkers with cable between wouldn't even match a hit from these! Might separate a dude from the main parts of his body!

Im skeptical I would use them for self defense, prosecutor would say you used them on purpose with intent...

It boggles the mind, how any one would think one projectile is more or less deadly then another. There is no such thing as kind of dead, sort of dead, or mostly dead!!!! You are ether alive or you are DEAD! Intent? why yes sir/mam, I did in fact intend to kill that nasty sunavabich when he broke in to my home with INTENT!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top