Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Oakley SI-6 Boot Size 11

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Mainsail, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Mainsail

Mainsail Puget Sound Active Member

OakleySIb.jpg OakleySIc.jpg OakleySIa.jpg OakleySId.jpg icon_smile_sad.gif Oakley SI-6 Boots, size 11. Condition is 'almost' new, no defects or problems.

These are the new style that MSRP at $190.

I bought them from Oakley and when they came in I was so totally happy with them that I threw away the box. After wearing them to the office for two days I really think I should have gotten a half size smaller. icon_smile_sad.gif

These were worn twice for a total of <17 hours in an office environment (carpet and ESD flooring). They still look and (more importantly) smell new.

Please note that there are two types of SI-6 boots (somebody please explain to me why that is), the ones I have as shown in the pictures, and a cheaper version. The lacing is very different on the cheaper ones. I'm not even sure if the ones I have are available outside the military and police channels.

I'll take the hit on these, it was my fault for being overeager and thinking I could live with that extra half inch up in the toe box. Price CUT: $120 plus actual shipping. USPS MO or paypal gift. CONUS only. First "I'll take them" with an email or IM gets them.

Oakley's link: https://www.oakleysi.com/Product_Detail.cfm?id=713&sid=31&pid=2
    Another link: http://www.thefirestore.com/store/product.aspx/productId/25220/Oakley-SI-6-Boot/

2. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

What width are they?

3. Mainsail

I don't think they have a width, just regular.

4. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

OK thanks...I wear 11-11.5 wide. Nice looking boots.

5. Mainsail

PRICE DROP! $100 plus whatever the shipping charge is.

6. chevytatt

chevytatt Salem Member

Very nice looking boots man, I'd be all over them but I'd hate to get them here and they don't fit.

7. Mainsail

Then, like me, you'd have to sell a pair of $190 boots for $100. ;)

Well, except you'd break even. o_O