JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OakleySIb.jpg OakleySIc.jpg OakleySIa.jpg OakleySId.jpg icon_smile_sad.gif Oakley SI-6 Boots, size 11. Condition is 'almost' new, no defects or problems.

These are the new style that MSRP at $190.

I bought them from Oakley and when they came in I was so totally happy with them that I threw away the box. After wearing them to the office for two days I really think I should have gotten a half size smaller. icon_smile_sad.gif

These were worn twice for a total of <17 hours in an office environment (carpet and ESD flooring). They still look and (more importantly) smell new.

Please note that there are two types of SI-6 boots (somebody please explain to me why that is), the ones I have as shown in the pictures, and a cheaper version. The lacing is very different on the cheaper ones. I'm not even sure if the ones I have are available outside the military and police channels.

I'll take the hit on these, it was my fault for being overeager and thinking I could live with that extra half inch up in the toe box. Price CUT: $120 plus actual shipping. USPS MO or paypal gift. CONUS only. First "I'll take them" with an email or IM gets them.

Oakley's link: <broken link removed>
Another link: http://www.thefirestore.com/store/product.aspx/productId/25220/Oakley-SI-6-Boot/

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top