Oak Harbor, Washington Mayor Scott Dudley

Dave Workman

Reactions
Gun rights battle puts small Washington city under national microscope

The mayor of Oak Harbor, Wash. has revealed to Examiner that he will revive a discussion about the city's illegal prohibition on firearms in city parks at a Feb. 5 city council meeting, and he will not back down from what could be a political and philosophical donnybrook.

<broken link removed>

Reactions
If I can ask a favor, could someone please list the names of everyone? Such as the concealed carry guy, the guy who walked out, the guy who voted with the walk out guy and the council members that voted against his motion? Thanks!

Reactions
If I can ask a favor, could someone please list the names of everyone? Such as the concealed carry guy, the guy who walked out, the guy who voted with the walk out guy and the council members that voted against his motion? Thanks!
Mayor Scott Dudley mayor@oakharbor.org

The balded headed motion maker
Rick Almberg ralmberg@oakharbor.orgv

Make the second of the motion
Joel Servatius

(these was only 2 who voted for)

The citizien
Lucas Yonkman

Voted against:
Tara Hizon
Bob Severns
Beth Munns
Jim Campbell

MIA:
Danny Paggao

http://www.whidbeynewstimes.com/news/187531841.html

Last edited:

Dave Workman

Reactions
Gloves come off in SAF dispute with Oak Harbor

The Los Angeles Times is now looking into the potentially explosive gun rights dispute in Oak Harbor, Examiner has learned.

<broken link removed>

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom