JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My post was made in jest. So now who needs a sense of humor? And I'm a fanboy of pretty much every round ever made.

So was mine. But that's ok, you win the internet today. :s0140:

And FWIW I'm drooling to add a G35 to the collection. I just like to make fun of....well.....everything. Including myself! :p

5EF627D7-10BB-4B47-A948-9C37199E8232.jpeg

Just saying gun owners are an anomaly in that sense. Which other group or demographic will chastise their own when they do senseless, dangerous things? Maybe it's just that gun owners are a more reasonable breed of people :s0092:

Gun owners know that we have a lot to lose. And as was also said, recklessness with guns can have serious consequences to others, to ourselves, and to loved ones. I, for one, and happy that MOST members here are willing to point out lessons to be learned so the we can be better/safer.

Gun owners as a more responsible "breed"... funny, I haven't been noticing that.

I just don't understand his reasoning for taking it out of the holster. If its soo ill fiting and insecure why have it? As for it falling out of the holster, thats why I prefer some retention device on mine. Thumb breaks are my favorite.

Gun owners know that we have a lot to lose. And as was also said, recklessness with guns can have serious consequences to others, to ourselves, and to loved ones. I, for one, and happy that MOST members here are willing to point out lessons to be learned so the we can be better/safer.

Gun owners as a more responsible "breed"... funny, I haven't been noticing that.
Not to get on a political tangent but as a Libertarian, my ideal society involves people policing themselves and not having the government step into our lives over everything. The number of negligent discharges reported versus the sheer number of gun owners in America tells me that most legal gun owners have it together well enough to not be total morons but for the ones that can't manage, there will be social consequences at the least.

Imagine if Dems held the media accountable for their irresponsible exercising of the 1st amendment the way the pro 2A community does for irresponsibly exercising the 2nd. Just my 2 cents.

I just don't understand his reasoning for taking it out of the holster. If its soo ill fiting and insecure why have it? As for it falling out of the holster, thats why I prefer some retention device on mine. Thumb breaks are my favorite.
There is no reason to take it from the holster. He could have removed it while in the holster. Even then, do it somewhere without people around.

Maybe he needed to go to the restroom...and wanted to remove his pistol for safekeeping....?

I have been made fun of before on this forum for the following suggestion..but it bears repeating...
( The suggestion , not being made fun of..:D )
Practice carrying and securing your EDC while going to the bathroom while at home...so you have no issues when in a public restroom.
Andy
Excellent Advice!

Not to get on a political tangent but as a Libertarian, my ideal society involves people policing themselves and not having the government step into our lives over everything. The number of negligent discharges reported versus the sheer number of gun owners in America tells me that most legal gun owners have it together well enough to not be total morons but for the ones that can't manage, there will be social consequences at the least.

Imagine if Dems held the media accountable for their irresponsible exercising of the 1st amendment the way the pro 2A community does for irresponsibly exercising the 2nd. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed. If I had my way, street justice for azzhats with guns would be drastic, swift, and carried out by the nearest Stomper!!!

Luckily, LUCKILY, considering the amount of CPLs issued in the last 8 years crap like this is fairly rare. Still, standing up, un-holstering, setting on a chair and covering with napkin??!! :oops:
Gun firing when holstering, isn't that the way Glocks, (and others I imagine) go off when something gets between the trigger and holster?

That's something! A person gets complacent un-holstering/holstering over years and.....:( I can see how that happens, but it happens with many things people use every day in life. It's kind of difficult listening to the reporter going after the Glock 22 when they all have the same trigger.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top