JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So here's a bit of nostalgia for those of you from the central Willamette Valley. This 8' long oak and glass display case sat in Ole's Gun Shop in Salem for many years. I bought it several years ago right after he closed down and had it in my shop until I closed down late last year.

The case is 8' long and about 2' deep. In the configuration I had it in, each 4' side had one shelf, but I think you could fit more. It is made of solid oak and oak plywood, no fiberboard or melamine. Glass is in decent shape, no cracks. Wood is in good shape with a bit of patina. It is a heavy bugger.

I am into this case $1000. I understand I won't get that out of it, but I would like to get $750 o.b.o. I am open to firearms trades or reasonable cash offers. Pick up in Sweet Home, OR.

This would look better in your man-cave than it does in my garage/shop! Pictures up tomorrow...

Sorry for the shop photos, but it's too heavy to move outside by myself. If anyone wants any better or different photos, let me know...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

man as crappy as it was when the county kicked kevin out, ole gets ill again and closes down it sure is good to see him and his wife at the ARPC shows. I really miss that shop. it was one of my "normal saturday" stops. i remember leanin up on that case you have chattin it up with ole about whatever. one of the nicest guys i know.

They are good people. I am blessed to have had their support and help over the last several years. I have some guns I got from their shop that remind me of them, which is why I don't mind turning loose of the case.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top