JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I shouldnt be able to own something thats similar to a select fire weapon, but the government can monitor its citizens with ACTUAL war equipment??

Seems legit...

Loved the comment about rules governing the release of weapons from civil aircraft. They can guarantee that civil aircraft are unarmed but what they don't tell you is that they have no control over military aircraft manned or unmanned and as we all know it is military aircraft that the government and by extension the president has control of. Nice piece of rhetoric to calm the proles down with.

Being subject to search anywhere outside your house is being a subject. I wont even start with the governments ability regarding ground penetrating radar through homes coupled to thermal (heat) imaging. How do you think they saw the warm blood splattered on the wall regarding dorner. Satellites , drones, sitting in your home uninvited... all the same

Being subject to search anywhere outside your house is being a subject. I wont even start with the governments ability regarding ground penetrating radar through homes coupled to thermal imaging. How do you think they saw the warm blood splattered on the wall regarding dorner. Satellites , drones, sitting in your home uninvited... all the same

The earth has been nothing more than a zoo. With those watching, dictating if you'll live a day or two

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top