JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Obama Serves 14-State Governors with Warnings of Arrest: And why is this not front page news?

Posted on May 8, 2013 by Land & Livestock Interntional, Inc.

May 7th, 2013 | Author: The Meister via It Makes Sense Blog

by Ken LariveDefense Barack Hussein Obama had served 14-State Governors in the United States, National Security Letters (NSLs) warning that the Governor’s actions in attempting to form “State Defense Forces” needs to be halted “immediately” or they will face arrest for the crime of treason. The employment of NSLs was authorized by the Patriot Act introduced by George W. Bush. Contained within the section related to these letters, it is forbidden for anyone receiving a NSL warning to even acknowledge the existence of said communication.

Obama is angered by the several State Governors who have reestablished “State Defense Forces.” These forces are described as: “State Defense Forces (also known as State Guards, State Military Reserves, State Militias) in the United States are military units that operate under the sole authority of a state government; they are not regulated by the National Guard Bureau nor are they part of the Army National Guard of the United States. State Defense Forces are authorized by state and federal law and are under the command of the governor of each state. State Defense Forces are distinct from their state’s National Guard in that they cannot become federal entities.”

Mr. Obama is fearful of these State Defense Forces, in that he does not have control of said forces, and with the U.S. Military stretched to near breaking from multiple deployments and theatre actions in Iraq and Afghanistan, these State military forces would be under the direct command and authority of the Governors in which states have said forces. In essence, the Governors would have “de facto control” of the United States.

The two Governors leading this move are: Tim Pawlenty, Governor of Minnesota; and Rick Perry, Governor of Texas. Both of these State Governors stated they have: “…deep fear the President is destroying their Nation.” Governor Pawlenty’s fear of Obama is that since Obama took office he has appeased America’s enemies and has shunned some of America’s strongest allies, especially Israel. Governor Perry has declared that Obama is punishing his State of Texas by dumping tens-of-thousands of illegal Mexican immigrants into the cities and small towns of Texas. Governor Perry further recently stated: “If Barack Obama’s Washington doesn’t stop being so oppressive, Texans might feel compelled to renounce their American citizenry and secede from the union.”

Obama fearing a revolution against him by the states, has moved swiftly by nationalizing nearly all National Guard Forces in multiple states; Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina – to name a few. The Governors of the Great States of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia still have under their Command-and-Control the State Defense Forces to go against U.S. Federal forces should the need arise. Also important to note: There are NO U.S. laws prohibiting National Guard troops from also joining their State’s Defense Forces. This dilemma occurred during the Civil War with many “citizen soldiers” choosing to serve their states instead of the Federal Government.

This is a fluid and still developing situation that warrants close attention.

Related articles
◾Arizona Creates A State Militia (thetruthaboutguns.com)
◾AZ Governor Jan Brewer Signs Bill to Establish State Volunteer Militia, Separate from National Guard (secretsofthefed.com)
◾Brewer vetos Arizona State Guard bill (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
◾Arizona Gov. signs Bill to establish State Militia to be used at her Discretion (guns.com)

Obongo is the one that should be facing charges of treason.

Nothing will happen outside of economic collapse.
Why? No one wants to fight, including myself.
TPTB they're patient and they're willing to do things slowly.
By the time anyone wakes up (see cadaver), it'll be in a FEMA camp or ditch hidden far from any roads.

Start at 2:00
Martin Luther King Jr. Speech Civil Disobedience and obeying Just vs. Unjust laws (Closed Captioned) - YouTube

"[W]e have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws because non cooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as is cooperation with good." MLK Jr.

When you guys get these e-mails you really should at least check snopes.

Strange Story Appears Then Disappears From Canadian Free Press Site?Obama Serves 14 State Governors With Warnings Of Arrest? | Closet Revolutionary
<snip>
You have been warned.
This entry was posted in 2008 Presidential Election, Appleseed shoot, black panthers, collapse of the united states, Crime, Democrats, politcal corruption on 05/26/2010 by JohnAdams.

I'm no fan of barry's, or of snopes.
But when I find something identical posted three years ago, I have no choice but to question the validity.

YMMV.

cant help but think thats a bogus article. from what i understand, the US constitution and each of the state constitutions allow for state forces to be raised. all the same, past the mild talk of secession i havnt heard of any state creating a state defense force. just seems a bit too big to be only reported in a blog.

cant help but think thats a bogus article. from what i understand, the US constitution and each of the state constitutions allow for state forces to be raised. all the same, past the mild talk of secession i havnt heard of any state creating a state defense force. just seems a bit too big to be only reported in a blog.

does this count or is a newspaper no better than a blog
AZ Gov. Jan Brewer signs bill authorizing volunteer militia | Arizona Capitol Times

or maybe
<broken link removed>

now you have heard of a couple

When you guys get these e-mails you really should at least check snopes.

Strange Story Appears Then Disappears From Canadian Free Press Site?Obama Serves 14 State Governors With Warnings Of Arrest? | Closet Revolutionary

I'm no fan of barry's, or of snopes.
But when I find something identical posted three years ago, I have no choice but to question the validity.

YMMV.

I can see your point, if it old then it can't be true and I trust snoops about as much as I trust o but you go ahead and trust them

Because it never happened. The 1st paragraph alone smells to high heaven. Or did you not know that the crime of "Treason" is specifically defined by the constitution and virtually NEVER charged?

Some people will believe anything.

no one was ever charged with murder until the first time, oyea when dose the constitution ever get in the way with this administration?

You have to wonder if these stories are planted in the hopes that some will repeat them and look foolish.

you mean like the stories about o wanting to take our guns away?
just like the stories about all the fema prison camps. guess someone talking about them look foolish also. That's ok I understand it's hard for you to believe our giving gooberment would do something like that.

http://www.altnews.info/192/fema-concentration-camps/

If you can't find a single source of verification that has the slightest credibility for a story that would have MASSIVE political consequences and specifically would serve the interests of people with lots of political power if it got out, it tells you the STORY is crappola. It's tinfoil nonsense made up out of whole cloth for gullible people too stupid to check up on random emails before claiming they represent fact.

those are a bit old and it would mean obama is way late on noticing. that doesnt at all make me think there is anything to the posted article at the top of the thread.

so now you do remember about state creating a state defense force.
guess o is way late to notice that we have guns and now is trying to get rid of them now it only took him 5 years to notice them (he sure is slow to notice things)

If you can't find a single source of verification that has the slightest credibility for a story that would have MASSIVE political consequences and specifically would serve the interests of people with lots of political power if it got out, it tells you the STORY is crappola. It's tinfoil nonsense made up out of whole cloth for gullible people too stupid to check up on random emails before claiming they represent fact.

so since the left doesn't want to publish the dirty launder about their chosen one which the media is(left), and you would say anything up to and including fox dose not have the slightest credibility if they did publish the story. so there would be no reporting on this issue that would fill your need.
btw you do know you are losing respect by stooping to calling people stupid or name calling in general during a discussion, also that is a sign that you are running out of counter comments. so to save you any more embarrassment of going any lower I will end this discussion with you.

Wait a minute... wtf?!

California has a state military reserve started in 1846, does this mean Jerry Brown is now under indictment?

Washington and Oregon also have state guards. By my count at least 21 states have state reserve or defense forces, this article is either bogus fear-mongering, or obama has zero clue what he's doing (just as likely IMHO). Also, most of these SDFs go back to 1840's or 1850's. This has ZERO to do with the patriot act, and has a lot more to do with the 10th amendment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top