JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you ever seen a gun, any gun, ported to one side, and that far back? Have you ever shot skeet?

YES have you?

Citori-XS-Skeet-MID-013065-m.jpg

628x471.jpg

mpsg5.gif

heres a shot with the same kind of gas showing
size0.jpg

You would port the shotgun back behind the choke and it would have to be to the side to clear the rib.

Let me ask you have you ever shot a shotgun?

Citori-XS-Skeet-MID-013065-m.jpg

size0.jpg

628x471.jpg

Like a couple of guys in this thread. I would like to know what is sticking out of the end of the top barrel,why is smoke coming out of the side of the gun barrel,what brand of shot shell would smoke that bad,why is the butt of the gun so high on his shoulder,it looks like he is standing on the side of a road? I really think that the picture is made-up?

Good lord, the barrel is probably ported to help that ****** keep it under control. It was probably done special, just for him. We've never before heard of him "shooting skeet", but now they try and whip out a picture of him "doing it". They had to manufacture the set-up so it looks like he's actually doing it, when infact, the top barrel probably has one of those .410g chamber adapters for break-open shotguns (let's you shoot .410 in 20, 12 or 10 gauge). Plus they had it ported to negate the effects of the MASSIVE recoil of that shell.....

Nothing to see here, move along.

I don't like the guy but looking at the Camp David Skeet range with google maps and google earth this photo sure looks like it was taken at the range same kinds of trees same kind of paved area.

Obvously the ported barrel is nothing to talk about as thats normal.

The angle of the gun is also a moot point who says he wasn't aiming at a VP or something.

but hey don't let me stop you all from wasting a couple hundred hours of time arguing about this stupid picture instead of writing your congressman or woman to tell them to vote against any new gun laws.

Maybe this can be worked up into a full blown consiracy.

we wouldn't be so lucky, wish he was a better shot if he was

In a recent interview, President Barack Obama tried to blow off criticism for his gun control push with a revelation of regular firearm use. "Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," he claimed.

As soon as Obama's quote went public, critics expressed incredulity. Fox News' Jana Winter went looking for any eyewitnesses that could corroborate Obama's claim. Winter did find a source who admitted that Obama had once been skeet shooting at Camp David—with the caveat that the President couldn't get away from it fast enough.
Winter's eyewitness told her, "The only time he shot skeet was for President's Cup [a presidential Marine guards competition]. I was there. He stayed for about five minutes, and couldn't leave fast enough."
Winter's source told her skeet shooting is "very hard. Especially for someone not used to guns." The President "couldn't have been more uncomfortable," the individual stated.
While discussion raged over Obama's skeet shooting habits, left-leaning magazine The New Republic tweeted a photo it claimed to show the President holding a rifle at Camp David. The magazine quickly discovered the image was fake and deleted any reference to it.

First attempt failed t shirt, shorts in the Fall or winter. That should tell you all you need to know how this deceiver operates.
camp-david-skeet 1.jpg

camp-david-skeet 1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews