JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8436110735_5ec05750a2_b_preview.jpg

Gee he's one of the people now :s0114:

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b_preview.jpg

Well, he gets the desire for people to own guns for sport and hunting, and wants to protect those uses. Doesn't seem to get the desire to own guns for self defense, which was the entire point of the 2nd Amendment. Pretty sure it doesn't say "the right to bear arms to shoot at animals and little bits of clay."

You just know that the picture was taken a day or two after he made his statement about shooting skeet. Must have been cold out there in a polo for the photo op. Dunno about the elbow, I don't shoot skeet, but it just looks awkward in general...You can always tell a new shooter, face looks way back on the stock, he's not leaning forward into the shot, and the butt does not look to be tucked firmly into his shoulder... The whole thing just looks off.

I think this is positive for our President to enjoy a shotgun, I've fired at trap, it's really fun.

I often find that if I let someone who doesn't like firearms or is on the fence as to how they feel about them, after firing mine a few times, they fall in love with them and are quickly on our side.

Granted Obama is from Chicago, but I think we can count on him not banning shotguns atleast while he's in office.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top