JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi,

I wish O.F.A. was local to me! It would save me a nine hour drive. But it's well worth the effort. You guys have great schools in Oregon, and O.F.A. rates my return dollars every time.

O.F.A. is in Brownsville Oregon. Check out the link. You won't be sorry.

Peter

If you become a member of GSSF you are eligible to take the Glock armorers course. I'm sure both courses cover exactly the same information but the Glock course will allow you to purchase parts at cost and a GSSF membership will allow you to purchase a Glock pistol at a very reduced price.

If you become a member of GSSF you are eligible to take the Glock armorers course. I'm sure both courses cover exactly the same information but the Glock course will allow you to purchase parts at cost and a GSSF membership will allow you to purchase a Glock pistol at a very reduced price.

Hi,

Thanks for your input. I am already an armourer, and in the position I am in I have also had the Glock Instructor course for Law Enforcement. I am signed up for the O.F.A. course because they not only teach how the Glock works, they also run a combatives/self defence course on how to use your Glock. As an instructor for my agency, I need to refresh and hone my own skills. By the reputation of O.F.A., and course description, it should be a good learning experience.

I was hoping to hook up with some members from this site as well as Oregonconcealedcarry.

Peter

I am not on the board but I hope it is okay to give my $0.02 worth.

I have taken 5 or 6 courses from OFA and always been satisfied with their professionalism and skill level as instructors. They also make it fun. I just signed up for their carbine course in June. I am also signed up for PSCT 103 in Clackamas. I have been thinking about signing up for OFA's Glock course for both the knowledge of Glock disassembly and the training. I will have to wait a while though, I am still trying to budget for all the 2nd amendment type money I can spend this year.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top