JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good read, logical and well researched - but the die hard liberal could care less - because "if it saves just one life then its worth it" I have recently been having conversations with a 'very' liberal family member and while he is very intelligent he takes the standard liberal way out when it gets to 'hot' "I don't want to discuss it anymore". While he has no problem expressing his beliefs and opinions, like most liberals he has no desire to back them up - in any manner - other than overspeak and shut down.

More than 20 years of research funded by the Justice Department has found that programs to target high-risk people or places, rather than targeting certain kinds of guns, can reduce gun violence.

Isn't this what we have been screaming from the rooftops for? Finally, they publish a reasonable and well researched article. We all want less violence, but we have different ways of approaching it. Ours is logical and fact based and theirs is emotional (for example, as Mayor Landrieu said, banning the symbol 'assault weapon')

News that gun owners of my generation learned in 1996, or thereabouts.

Now...If only gun owners, who should know better, would stop equating "assault weapon" with "assault rifle".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top