JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got three great carry pieces here. Looking for a FTF in the Clackamas area only. Not able to travel. Also no trades please. I do not have a round count for these guns as I got them used myself. All function 100% for me with ball and HP ammo. Prices are $425***now$400*** each :cool: If a gun is not marked as sold, it is still available. ***For trades I am not looking for much specific. Maybe a new 22 pistol or a Ruger Vaquero***.

Sig Sauer 232 ***sold***stainless .380 with still glowing night sights. Two mags. I may have a box for this one but I am not sure so don't be expecting one.****FOUND THE BLUE SIG BOX*****

Kahr K9 9MM.$400***SOLD*** This is one of the NYPD guns and it has a lot of rub marks on the finish but it runs strong.It looks as if it were in a box with a bunch of other guns at turn in time. No actual metal damage though.Trigger weight is NOT the 13# NY trigger.Feels like a standard Kahr trigger to me. Standard white dot front,white bar rear sights. I replaced the recoil spring about 100 rounds ago. Two mags. No box.

Ruger GP100***sold*** .357. 3in barrel. I recontoured the trigger to remove the sharp factory edges. Standard black blade front sight. No internals were touched.

i really like that kahr. not trying to lowball, just an offer. i have a rossi model 27 .38 special and a m91/30 mosin nagant that im looking to trade for a newer handgun. if interested pm?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.