JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are just mining for information they can spin to create more anti-Trump and anti-gun editorials and senseless diatribe.

Some of the information contained within those documents is personal information that is not discoverable under the Freedom of Information Act which does not entitle them to personal information.

These fanatics on the left will stop at nothing to harm us. It's ironic that they call conservatives Nazi's when they're the ones using shout down tactics, violence against those who dissent with them and public harassment. There is something wrong with the leftists.

:rolleyes: Maybe they could try to look into the entire Clinton and Obama families' gun ownership records in Arkansas, New York, DC, Hawaii, and Kenya....
....on second thought, they probably wouldn't like what they find becoming public :rolleyes:

(heck! Billy Beer Clinton's records alone should be a real hoot!)

:rolleyes: Maybe they could try to look into the entire Clinton and Obama families' gun ownership records in Arkansas, New York, DC, Hawaii, and Kenya....
....on second thought, they probably wouldn't like what they find becoming public :rolleyes:

(heck! Billy Beer Clinton's records alone should be a real hoot!)
There won't be ANY records of those criminals..........they never have done things legally and above boards.

What is the angle here? i guess I dont get it.. rich people have handgun permits in new york, this is nothing new. Anti gun activist celebritys and politicians have handgun permits in new york.. nothing new..

What is the angle here? i guess I dont get it.. rich people have handgun permits in new york, this is nothing new. Anti gun activist celebritys and politicians have handgun permits in new york.. nothing new..
The Trump kids are serious hunters, they hunt with an acquaintance of mine here in Idaho often, I don't doubt they learned from there Dad. How many guns would you have if you had 2 billion dollars?

The Trump kids are serious hunters, they hunt with an acquaintance of mine here in Idaho often, I don't doubt they learned from there Dad. How many guns would you have if you had 2 billion dollars?

Ah absolutely I totally get that but I guess what I am wondering is why those people want the permit info, are they trying to use demonize them in some way?

Well with this one article I will never trust anything "The Daily Dot" has to say again and will be sure to use them as an example of bad practices anytime I discuss gun control.

Reading this you can tell they had to dig DEEP to find some of those excuses for getting the information. Not that I believe a single one of them.

Not that anybody on a Northwest forum would know the legal answer to this question, but as a point of law is the NYPD required to provide this information when requested? Is this suit bound to be successful or is it baseless because there is no underlying right to the information?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top