JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my nylon 66. Got a new rifle, so have to make room. I don't know how much these go for, so my starting price is $300obo.

-Includes:Gun, 500 rounds of blazer and 50 rounds of CCI.

-Trades: Looking for AR-15 stuff, Magazines or 5.56 ammo.

Last price I saw for one in very good condition was $800, these are collector pieces and not made any more.

I wouldn't take less than $600 if it were mine.

Looking to sell my nylon 66. Got a new rifle, so have to make room. I don't know how much these go for, so my starting price is $200obo, if you are more knowledgeable about these you can PM and I will change the price.

-Includes:Gun, 500 rounds of blazer and 50 rounds of CCI.

-Trades: Looking for AR-15 stuff, Magazines or 5.56 ammo.

So is your price now $600? I dont quite understand the above price comments and I'm not complaining about the price you are asking for your gun. Since you were asking for help in pricing it, I believe your asking price of $200 OBO was very much in line with what they sell for. There were quite a few of these at the last Albany Gun Show in that price range and are not all that uncommon. Brown is the most common.
Again this is not a complaint, just trying to help with your question on pricing.

I think $300 is a fair price right now, although more than I would pay even though I would like to have one of these rifles. I've seen them sold on various forums for that price and lower, and that included the other colors that are harder to find then the brown. Of course it is a different market right now and lots of gullible people are buying stuff at very high prices. You have some ideas now so set a price and see what sort of action you get - you can always lower the price later.

I'm confused. You posted a wanted ad on this site 9/22/12 looking for these rifles, please see your original ad below.

"Im looking to purchase a nylon 66 or 77. Don't really care to much about the condition. Looking to spend around 100, maybe more depending on the condition."

You must have an idea on what these are going for, since you have acquired one?

Ok, so for all of you asking about the price and what I actually paid for the gun. The price is because a admin told me to put a price else he would delete my ad again. So I started out with a price and moved it up, doesn't mean I wont take way less, that's why I have OBO. I'm only putting a price for the fact that I don't want the admin to keep deleting my ads.

And for the other ad up looking for one. I didn't actually pay $100 for one, I did end up paying more. But I just got a AR-15 a couple days ago and the wife isn't so happy about it. So one of them has to go and obviously it's going to be the nylon. With that said, anymore questions??

I think $300 is a fair price right now, although more than I would pay even though I would like to have one of these rifles. I've seen them sold on various forums for that price and lower, and that included the other colors that are harder to find then the brown. Of course it is a different market right now and lots of gullible people are buying stuff at very high prices. You have some ideas now so set a price and see what sort of action you get - you can always lower the price later.

If you are interested in the gun send me a PM, obviously I'm not really looking for $600 out of it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.